• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's been a while..

DuckSwimmer

Video Editor~
Years
  • Well, I was just curiously searching Pokemon related things on the internet a few minutes ago and came across this forum. When I tried to register it had already said my email was in use. Eventually, I ended up finding out that I already was signed up on here and the last time I logged in was January 29th, 2009.. So it has been QUITE a while.

I hope to meet some new friends on here, even though I'm quite a shy person :x

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
    Years
  • Hey accidently it happen but its very good that you returned to PC again :) Yay that is really great you know i am also join here while searching about Pokemon related thing i was searching Pokemon history that time i see this site and wanna join it.

Anyway you can do alot of things here and you will gonna like this place more then 2009 one okay don't be shy to ask anything either to me or a staff member, if it can't solve the matter forgot all the shyness and make a thread in Question & feedback forum alright ! An you should check some non Pokemon and Pokemon forums. And As you know Pokemon X & Y is hiting the selling accelerator worldwide here is the exclusive new Pokemon X & Y https://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=256

Anyway here is something about PC -

Its one of the best place to discuss about Pokemon hacking and completing your Pokedex, battaling making hack etc etc.
    don't be shy to give me friend request! posting very good can also reward you a very good gift. The super Moderator will choose who post very good and can make them Moderator. Please read the rules of Pokecommunity (or PC in short) and all the rules of the forum written by the Moderator of the sub forum. A Super moderator can handle all forum. There is forum for everything so just visit any forum you want and make a thread about it or post in a thread. You can customize your signature,profile picture,avatar etc etc in Your user control panel. So you should check all the forum and you can also publish your own hack. By going to the Emulation and ROM Hacking forum and you need to spend 3 months here for team discussion in team discussion you can invite people to join in your project of your hack. But you need to fill the thread requirments. Like you need to give at least 4 or 6 screen shots but not Pokemons base stat, Pokemon Moveset. you also need to write the features and story above the screen shots. And same with Hack publishing but you doesn't need to spend 3 months to publish a hack to public. You need to write features, credit,story etc etc and do the thread requirments. If your thread is perfect so Dr.Fuji (The moderator of Emulation % ROM Hacking forum ) will choose this thread to publish and if it doesn't open in 24 -26 hour you should PM The moderators. And don't forget to read the rules of every forum !
    Best of luck see ya amigo

Melodytlg

Melody
    Years
  • Welcome back! ^^
    Don't hesitate to ask if you need anything or if you just want to talk. I'm a friendly person, so no need to be shy ~

Years
  • DuckSwimmer.. that's actually really cute. It's always pretty surprising to find out you apparently have an account somewhere, especially if you're like me and don't even remember that site whatsoever haha. Welcome back, yeah? :D (And do you like Fairy Tail?! I love it, ahh.)

Awh, seems like a hefty bit of people are trying to combat their shyness when it comes to PC. But I do want to tell you that there is no need to be shy around here given the forum's friendly atmosphere. I'm always around to be one of your first friends so send me a message and/or friend request anytime and we can chat, plus I'm around to answer any questions as well. All of our members and staff are open to assist! Perhaps this time around you'll stick around for a very long while. Being gone since 2009 is quite a long absence. Have fun! n_n

Back