• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's nice to meet you.

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2020
    Hi there! I'm Mix and I have played pokemon gen 1 to 3 only lol, (coz I can't afford to buy an nds or 3ds back then lol). I found this community because of the rom hacks. Currently playing Gaia version btw.

I hope to make new friends in the community.

Let's all get along!

Have a good day everyone.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Nice to meet you too, Mix! Welcome to the forums! :) I'm glad we're able to supply you with a good amount of hacks to play until you're able to return to the main series games again! Have you tried visiting our community Discord?

Best of luck to you!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome Mix! Don't feel bad, it was a long while before I got myself a 3ds to for X and Y. It was definitely worth the wait though even if the hype for the had died down by the time I got them lol. Glad to see you're enjoying one of the many ROM hacks we have here. How are you linking Gaia?

Purple skies

Kittycanes777
    Years
    • She/her
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    Welcome Mix welcome to the fourms. You are the greatest. Hope we can be friends here sometime. :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2020
    Nice to meet you too, Mix! Welcome to the forums! :) I'm glad we're able to supply you with a good amount of hacks to play until you're able to return to the main series games again! Have you tried visiting our community Discord?

Best of luck to you!

Yes I had visited the discord. I'm still looking around to get use to the ropes around here. :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2020
    Welcome Mix! Don't feel bad, it was a long while before I got myself a 3ds to for X and Y. It was definitely worth the wait though even if the hype for the had died down by the time I got them lol. Glad to see you're enjoying one of the many ROM hacks we have here. How are you linking Gaia?

Gaia is really fun to play, I avoided playing hacks back then because some rom hacks felt more dark, weird, and extraordinary. But Gaia have the same vibes like the original games so I'm really really LOVING it! lol. But I need to catch up with the pokedex knowledge. I always go back to the pokemon center just to heal my pokemon after a beating from trainers using Pokemons that I'm not familiar with.

AlexaRoss0908

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2020
    Hello there! I just joined, and I see that I can find a lot of useful info about different events. It's sad that I've missed some already, because I didn't know about them

Back