• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ITS OVER!! *runns in circles*

Are You out of School Yet?

• Total voters

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    What are you doing, or what did you do on your last day before Christmas Break?

Im going to a party tomorrow at school. Cheesy name to...Winter Wonderland... Oh well, got my friends, and food, so iIll be happy! ^^

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    My last day is Christnas Eve ;< So no,I still have a week to go.But when I get off,I'm gonna be in Mexico D:

Last edited:

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
    I'm going to sit at home and wonder about why my class is crazy. :P j/k.

I don't know. Maybe talk to all my friends on MSN. Exciting, ain't it? XD

Ciervo Volante

Say WHAAAT?
    Years
    Well, I'm not out yet, but tomarrows my last day, so... YAY!! ^_^ When I get off I'm probaly gonna get on the compy and see if my friend, Metal Madness, is off that day, and if he is, we're probaly just gonna chat a bit. =3

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    My last day is next Friday--it's "skip day" meaning no one really goes to school. I'll be going in for homeroom but I think I'm skipping the rest of the day to go to the mall with my friends. Not sure yet, but I know I won't be going to third or fourth period. o_O;

Years
    Good question.

Since the last day before Break for me is in Thursday, by that, I will:

Finish my US History essay
    Do my US History report + presentation + poster
    Finish my Anatomy exam
    Finish Catcher in the Rye (which is by the way, the most whiniest book out there)
    Finish and present my French Oral test
    Finish my silent film for Film Class

That's all starting next week... afterwards, I'm enjoying break up to Jan 12... =D

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    woot I just got back today at 12:30pm cos we left early, im here now typing away and tomorrow at my keyboard lesson, i so wanna gte my exam results grade 4

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    My last day is next friday.

We're not really doing anything cause of the Winter olmpics in my school (I think it lasts all day and, of course, i'm not siging up for anything lol *is too paroniod*) Yeah thats always how the last school day before break is..only this time instead of eating in the cafeteria all the 8th graders get to go upstairs and eat x3 If you wanna get invited though you have to bring something to eat of drink (is gonna bring soda).

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    I was supposed to have school today, but it snowed and we got out of school, so I'm enjoying break right now ^_^

It's funny too, because last year we got out of school on the last day before break too.

Back