• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's saturday night and HeadBangers ball is dead...

Metal Haunter

Now I shall reign in blood!
    Years
    So I need to go to Youtube for my fix of new Metal. Do any of you know of any good new metal bands?

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
    So I need to go to Youtube for my fix of new Metal. Do any of you know of any good new metal bands?

"Good new metal bands" is almost oxymoronic, at least the first two words. But anyway, if you must know...nobody can really tell you without knowing what subgenre you're into. I'm personally into doom and sludge, so I would say Weedeater is the best new band out right now.

Dark Hiro

Fear of the dark
    Years
    Metal now adays is a farce of what it used to be.
    Im just twenty and was just a toddler in the great old days but come on bands like slipknot , mudvayne and what have you will never stand toe to toe with the greats like Death, iron maiden, iced earth, or even kreator.

Your question shouldnt be for new metal music but just look up the old school greats.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    New metal being good? Ouch! Except dragonforce and bodom and such. So yeah take a walk down memory lane and go listen to some old stuff.

Years
    escape the fate isnt necceserely metal, but its pretty damn close if you like anything along the "hardcore" genre, and there a little bit new, the debuted in 2006.

Trivium isnt new but there awesome,

slipknot
    bullet for my valentine
    atreyu
    avenged sevenfold----------------------------Awesome band too, not new but still good

these are all i can think of at the moment.

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2010
    Bands like:

Exit Ten
    Silent Descent
    Adust
    Cause for Effect
    First Blood
    Between the Buried
    Severed Heaven

They're all (aside from Cause for Effect) pretty new and they're all rather excellent :D

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Do you mean nu metal, newly formed bands, or new to you because you haven't listened to them?

Back