• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

its schiz this time of month!

Blaze

Shine On~
Years
  • truce for what? I just want you to learn the rules and to stop spamming at stuff u dont know about and dont ever diss me kid i was nice at the beginning but u started it so dont try that on me

<blaze

imakuni hehe u get publicity now ehhh haha

TwIsTeD

im a freak O_x Yeah!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 7, 2007
    *rolls eyes* ok dude whatever *reads rules* you happy now? good ^^ now im leavin and hopefully ill never have to talk to you again buh-bye

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
  • bye :D

now imakuni we can get down to buissness haha!

PEOPLE BECOME CONTENT WRITERS P-TNS IS THE FUTURE haha its a promising site ask almost any webbys

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Well, hopefully this is over now? The report-post feature isn't working the way it used to after the upgrade (it used to go to our PM boxes, but now it only goes to our e-mails, so we don't notice as quickly).

Er... if TwIsTeD does decide to come back, our version of spamming may vary slightly from other boards. But basically, that was sort of spamming. If you have a problem with something in the thread, you should use the "Report Bad Post" button and then a staff member will come and check it out. This thread isn't to discuss whether or not you were spamming or whether or not there is a problem with the title (I don't actually understand the title, so I see nothing wrong with it x_X), so you were, in simplicity, spamming. (Especially afterwards when you went way off-topic. ><)

Master Blaze, you don't deserve any more respect than he does. Your join date has no say in the matter. And please, only hit the report post button ONCE for each thread. It's not that we're ignoring you, it just takes longer for us to respond. And keep in mind that mods aren't on 24/7. So just be patient. Each time you use that button, we get another e-mail report in our inbox, and it gets really annoying to have to sift through, like, 5 of the same reports. x_X;;

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
  • hehe thanks lightning and im sorry for keep reporting i didnt know what features are working right now since PC was hacked....

yeah its ok now I just hate when someone gets on my case and I didnt mean i was better then him he was just making me seem like he can boss me around when he just joined and thought he could throw his weight around....

<blaze

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
  • lol i havent gone to the dogs i just can have a bad temper :( it all started when... haha anyways jaizer kool midget never got ur application for affliation so please send it again.

imakuni pm me when u get on so we can talk about our sites and stuff lol

<blaze

Years
  • hey. i seriously need some content writers. i dun wanna let my new layout go to waste with bad/little content now do i?

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2008
    Well if you don't want your layout to go to waste so bad, just write it your self. It's not that hard :\ .

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    also.....

TwIsTeD said:
    nu uh! cussing is not allowed! leave me alone!

But Spamming is not allowed to, now i suggest you to stop fighting, Back to the topic. is it a Pokemon site, as i'll type up some things if it is!

~Usernam

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • It's probably a good idea for you to get a lot of content done yourself first, then ask for more people. On TPP everything except walkthrough and some lyrics is mine... on PW all but some regular columns (Jordan's and Gareth's) are my content. That's basically 1000 pages of content that's all mine...

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • TV guide you should be able to find info for on the TV channels' websites... game reviews, I'm sure you've played them yourself so you can review them... see? Easy!

Back