• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's the Eevee fanclub!!

absol_master

Call me Tygar!
    Years
    yeah im workin on somthin for our 1000th post..

ok here it is it might be too big though...
    It's the Eevee fanclub!!

Last edited:

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    niiice. Ok so it wasn't just my computer's pc not working? Thank God. i was scared I'd have to read a lot. no one ever tells me anything..... ok I'm working on the example trainer cards..... ya know, for the 1k'th post

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    wait. did i miss something? Why are we calling each other idiots?

Guess what guys?! I found my pokemon crystal. well actually my sister found it while cleaning my room for $20 while i was gone for 3 days. but anywayz. I started over and are trying to get an eevee and ditto so i can breed em. I want like one of each eeveelution. that'd be cool. anyone know how to get an eevee in crystal though?

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    wait. did i miss something? Why are we calling each other idiots?

Guess what guys?! I found my pokemon crystal. well actually my sister found it while cleaning my room for $20 while i was gone for 3 days. but anywayz. I started over and are trying to get an eevee and ditto so i can breed em. I want like one of each eeveelution. that'd be cool. anyone know how to get an eevee in crystal though?

Don't you get one from Bill after you meet him in Ecruteak City? Yes, I think so. :)

Jr. Berry Master

What me worry?
    Years
    WOW! I haven't been on, in like a week. I had to read about 200 post!
    The good new: I don't remember any of it *JK*

Looks like the fan club is moving right along. 1000 posts is too cool. Congratulation Izy, I mean your the fanclub president...or whatever.
    That reminds me, who's the new vice-president? (co-owner)

If the voting is still open: I'll vote for Mewtwo42...If he'll take that picture w/ the spinning eyes out of his sig. It hypnotizes me. I just stare at the screen for about 5 minutes *_*

Just one more thing. You could make me a trainer card Izy (I don't need to see examples of your work). I think it would be kewl.

the aplication thingy

1. background type - something green (with trees or bushes or something green)
    2. trainer type - male (whatever you like...No hats or glasses, ohh and dark hair)
    3. trainer name - Brad
    4. friend code - FC 2535 0355 9100
    5. pokemon - Eeveelutions (what else is there)
    Current Team:
    Leafeon - Espeon
    Jolteon - Vaporeon
    Glaceon - Eevee​
    6. badges - Whatever (8 from D/P)

Quidoo

Previously called Jason22
    Years
    Woohoo! Good news everyone! I just got myself a brand new shiny eevee! :D
    I think i'll clone it and give everyone on the fanclub a copy,for FREE, because i'm so nice! XD
    Unless you don't want one of course...

I'm doing this as part of the 1000th post celebration!

Last edited:

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    WOW! I haven't been on, in like a week. I had to read about 200 post!
    The good new: I don't remember any of it *JK*

Looks like the fan club is moving right along. 1000 posts is too cool. Congratulation Izy, I mean your the fanclub president...or whatever.
    That reminds me, who's the new vice-president? (co-owner)

If the voting is still open: I'll vote for Mewtwo42...If he'll take that picture w/ the spinning eyes out of his sig. It hypnotizes me. I just stare at the screen for about 5 minutes *_*

Just one more thing. You could make me a trainer card Izy (I don't need to see examples of your work). I think it would be kewl.

the aplication thingy

1. background type - something green (with trees or bushes or something green)
    2. trainer type - male (whatever you like...No hats or glasses, ohh and dark hair)
    3. trainer name - Brad
    4. friend code - FC 2535 0355 9100
    5. pokemon - Eeveelutions (what else is there)
    Current Team:
    Leafeon - Espeon
    Jolteon - Vaporeon
    Glaceon - Eevee​
    6. badges - Whatever (8 from D/P)

Haha, the eyes are supposed to do that in the show. they hipnotizes whoever looks at them and then they're in a funky world where he tortures them.
    My advice: Don't look if you don't want to be unconcious for many weeks.

ok I'll get to work on your card. may take a while though. cuz of homework and everything. I'm not sure why but 7th grade is realllllly hard.
    Woohoo! Good news everyone! I just got myself a brand new shiny eevee! :D
    I think i'll clone it and give everyone on the fanclub a copy,for FREE, because i'm so nice! XD

define what you mean. a shiny eevee on the game? if so I'll pass unless you can give me about $150+ so i can get a DS and the game.......

Quidoo

Years
    define what you mean. a shiny eevee on the game? if so I'll pass unless you can give me about $150+ so i can get a DS and the game.......

Yeah, I meant on the game...:( I'm sorry to hear that you can't get one...I would if I could

Quidoo

Years
    Aw man! That sucks! I feel so sorry for ya...:( Can't anyone have a shiny eevee...
    Ooh! I know! Could I trade it to someone you know that has wifi, then they trade it to you over normal trade?! (Hmm...seems a bit complicated)

EDIT: It may be a bit late, but here is my contribution to the 1000th post celebrations!

It's the Eevee fanclub!!

An eevee trophy! :) The writings a bit wonky...oh well

Well done Izy with the eevee fanclub!

Last edited:

Jr. Berry Master

What me worry?
    Years
    ok I'll get to work on your card. may take a while though. cuz of homework and everything.

Thanks Izy -- no hurry. Better that you take some time, than rush to get it done soon.

Woohoo! Good news everyone! I just got myself a brand new shiny eevee!

I'll take one! As long as they're not hacked (other than cloning, that's a legit system bug). I can probably be available for trade over the weekend.
    Please PM me, and we'll arrange a time to meet (and exchange FC's)

Ohh and I like the trophy picture. It's cool.

Quidoo

Years
    I'll take one! As long as they're not hacked (other than cloning, that's a legit system bug). I can probably be available for trade over the weekend.
    Please PM me, and we'll arrange a time to meet (and exchange FC's)

Ohh and I like the trophy picture. It's cool.

The weekend sounds good! :)
    That'll give me time to clone it.

Oh, and i'm glad you like it! :)

Back