• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's the Eevee fanclub!!

Quidoo

Previously called Jason22
    Years
    OK! Is the weekend OK? Thats when I'm doing Jr. Berry Master. Also I need time to get someone to clone it for me (it never works for me)

absol_master

Call me Tygar!
    Years
    yeah im still working on avies and sigs to heres my format:

color of background:
    any other colors?:
    text:
    pic of?:
    other pics?:
    Your name?:[yes/no]

ok that'll work

that was a better one than i did jason

and i'd love a shiny eevee,please?

Jr. Berry Master

What me worry?
    Years
    I was looking at some old post, when I realized my sig is lame!

Ivy: I know I told you not to rush, but I need something for my sig. (I'm thinking of a nice trainer card) ^_^

*JK* Don't rush, I'll find something else for the sig...Now the question is what.

Akarei Yorume

His servant forever... <3
    Years
    WOW! I haven't been on, in like a week. I had to read about 200 post!
    The good new: I don't remember any of it *JK*

Looks like the fan club is moving right along. 1000 posts is too cool. Congratulation Izy, I mean your the fanclub president...or whatever.
    That reminds me, who's the new vice-president? (co-owner)

If the voting is still open: I'll vote for Mewtwo42...If he'll take that picture w/ the spinning eyes out of his sig. It hypnotizes me. I just stare at the screen for about 5 minutes *_*

I stared at it too, but for a different reason. *tackle hugs Itachi* XD
    I love the Sharingan, spinny or not. XD
    (my friend and I are doing a fan-fic, and for a while I had the Sharingan and I 'killed' her. I planned to freak Sasuke out. But we scrapped the idea... T_T)

absol_master

Call me Tygar!
    Years
    nope im not busy at all im waiting to do a trade right now so im just browsing

and thats cool illusionregion because 2 of my friends at my school are doing a fanfic too
    about naruto too wow lol...

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    I was looking at some old post, when I realized my sig is lame!

Ivy: I know I told you not to rush, but I need something for my sig. (I'm thinking of a nice trainer card) ^_^

*JK* Don't rush, I'll find something else for the sig...Now the question is what.

(its izy) oh well. I'm sure that's what you meant lol. Well I've got some time right now but the sprite site I use is seeming to be down so i can't do it now sorry oh and nice trophy banner thingy ^_~

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
    Woohoo! Good news everyone! I just got myself a brand new shiny eevee! :D
    I think i'll clone it and give everyone on the fanclub a copy,for FREE, because i'm so nice! XD
    Unless you don't want one of course...

I'm doing this as part of the 1000th post celebration!

Usually I don't take cloned pokemon(I consider it an expolit, and i've have seen what happens when one fails badly on older versions.) but considering its a part of of the 1000th post celebration, I'm going to let my policy on cloned pokemon slide, this time. :D

x BlonDe x

Eevee lovin' ♥
    Years
    This weekend wouldn't be the best, because I'll be really busy, but I'm free today? Not tomorrow, because I gotta go to my cousins hockey game and then my friends house.

Quidoo

Previously called Jason22
    Years
    This weekend wouldn't be the best, because I'll be really busy, but I'm free today? Not tomorrow, because I gotta go to my cousins hockey game and then my friends house.

I'm sorry...I can't do it today...they haven't been cloned :(

Back