• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's the Eevee fanclub!!

Beloved

Fictionally Destructive
Years
  • I have one. What type of EVs do you use for each of your Eevolutions, and where do you normally train?

I mostly focus on Speed for my Vaporeon. Thanks to it's nature, it has a naturally high S.Atk, and decent Atk, so I boost her speed to hit faster. I mean, 115 Atk, 135 S.Atk, 110 Def, 112 S.Def, and 97 Speed at level 35 kinda seems slow to me.

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    Those are still good stats, though.
    For some reason everything I train is abnormally slow. But, I rarely train Eevee/lutions.
    I just admire them from afar....sort of. I have an Umbreon.

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    o.O I was gone for one day and now there's 4 pages of unreadedness.... Wow.
    And I have no clue about the EVs. I barely even know what they are. -.-

I know what you mean. I always miss everything. And EV are scarely confusing.
    But, now we need some sort of topic...*thinks*

MrCheeseyPuff

Stealth CoOwner:The Ninja Club
    Years
  • Hmm..... How about...........................................................................................
    Yeah, I got nothin'. Just lots of dots......................................................................

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    When will they ever stop making Eeveelutions?
    I know this topic has been tossed around a lot over the past month or so...but that's too bad.

I think that the Eeveelutions won't stop coming until the end of existense! Nintendo's determined with things like that. Even though they get annoying.

DC89

Water/Eevee Trainer
    Years
  • I missed alot too.
    For a topic, uh...... If you could start with 3 eeveelutions at the begining of the game, with would they be and with would you pick to start with.

MrCheeseyPuff

Years
  • Whoa! Simultaneous-postageness! Uhh....
    When will they ever stop making Eeveelutions?
    I think that, if they make an Eeveelution for every type, they're gonna create new types, just to make new Eeveelutions. Awesomeness!
    3 Eeveelution starters:
    Hmm... They would probably be Flareon, Vaporeon, and Leafeon, simply because those are the three types Nintendo normally uses for starters. I would pick Flareon. 'Cause he's awesome.

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    Wait, I never saw you DC89. Are you new to this FC?
    Anyways as far as starters and Eeveelutions go, MrCheeseyPuff is right.

Beloved

Fictionally Destructive
    Years
  • EVs are points you gain for each pokemon you KO. Every 4 EV Points adds 1 to that stat. There is EVs for every stat. You get a maximum of 510 EV points, but the max for each stat is 255. It is best to get 252, that way you do not waste any points.

So, let's say that you EV Train on Bibarels. Bibarels are worth 2 EV points for Atk. So, with 2 Bibarel KOs, you get 1 Atk Point. That means that by KO'ing 176 Bibarel, you will have the maximum EV points in Atk. 252/4=63 Atk points tacked on to your Pokemon. So, let's say for sake of the discussion, your Flareon reaches level 100 and you EV trained with Bibarels and Staravias only. Instead of just 359 being the max for your Atk, it becomes 422. The 229 Speed becomes 282. That is the difference between those that EV train, and those that kill random pokemon.

*takes a breath* Any questions?

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    EVs are points you gain for each pokemon you KO. Every 4 EV Points adds 1 to that stat. There is EVs for every stat. You get a maximum of 510 EV points, but the max for each stat is 255. It is best to get 252, that way you do not waste any points.

So, let's say that you EV Train on Bibarels. Bibarels are worth 2 EV points for Atk. So, with 2 Bibarel KOs, you get 1 Atk Point. That means that by KO'ing 176 Bibarel, you will have the maximum EV points in Atk. 252/4=63 Atk points tacked on to your Pokemon. So, let's say for sake of the discussion, your Flareon reaches level 100 and you EV trained with Bibarels and Staravias only. Instead of just 359 being the max for your Atk, it becomes 422. The 229 Speed becomes 282. That is the difference between those that EV train, and those that kill random pokemon.

*takes a breath* Any questions?

Well I understand that, but when I go to do it I get all confused....oh well.

MrCheeseyPuff

Years
  • o.O Wow. That actually helps me understand. I was looking at an explanation of it somewhere else a while ago, and I was just kinda "Uhh...... 'K......" Thanks! But I just normally kill random pokemon. =/ I has no strategicalness. Or grammaticalness.

Beloved

Fictionally Destructive
    Years
  • Oh, it is quite simple really. You merely hunt the right pokemon, and then once that one is Ko'ed, find the next of the same breed.

And what other Pokemon Type could they make? They have used up just about every type as it is. I mean, there isn't any other type that I could think of, really. Light, maybe, but nothing more than that.

Beloved

Fictionally Destructive
    Years
  • o.O Wow. That actually helps me understand. I was looking at an explanation of it somewhere else a while ago, and I was just kinda "Uhh...... 'K......" Thanks! But I just normally kill random pokemon. =/ I has no strategicalness. Or grammaticalness.

Glad I could help.

Anyways, how many Eevees have you bred? And what moves did you try to give them.

I tried Fire Blast from a TM. It worked. So now I have a Vaporeon that knows Fire Blast.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
  • When will they ever stop making Eeveelutions?
    I don't think they will stop. They will keep making new Eeveelutions.

3 Eeveelution starters:
    Vaporeon, Flareon and Glaceon.

~Rene~ :t025:

Back