• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's the Eevee fanclub!!

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    Yeah, we need a topic now.... and more activity!

What eeveelution (or eevee) matches your personality the most? And why do you think so?

Umbreon. I always seem to stay away from people and be alone.

Venia Silente

Inspectious. Good for napping.
    Years
    Yay, good to be back to life... or something.

What eeveelution (or eevee) matches your personality the most? And why do you think so?
    In the beginning, where there were only the Stone Eeveelutions, I used to think Vaporeon pretty much matched my personality, as it seemed to be tranquil and observant.
    But now that Umbreon has hit the stage, I can say that's quite my personality. Vigilant of things, particularily of he people that compose my "human party", #1 fan of the tranquil nightime, resilent despite my appearance, and pretty huggable (says me, lulz). So yeah, go Umbreon!

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    Eevee has always been one of my favorites... I think leafeon is pretty stupid name though lol... Glaceon is probably the best though.

Last edited:

Venia Silente

Inspectious. Good for napping.
    Years
    QUESTION:if they were making a new eeveelution and they needed suggestions what type eeveelution would you choose to have and what name?[/QUOTE]

One word: Flying.
    I mean, come on, a flying Eevee of sorts would rock. With either "head wings" (à la Shaymin) or an Altaria-like fur.

Possible names? At the risk of sounding obvious, "Aereon". Or maybe take something from latin roots like "Nimbeon", "Soneon", or something like that.

And something that has always kept me wondering ever since the move Curse came to be: would they try and make a ????-type Eeveelution? What would it be named, "????eon"?

~Rose-quartz Iatos

Rose quartz~
    Years
    Hello, I would like to join, please! ^^ And I'll leave the offering of this eevee pic I found:

It's the Eevee fanclub!!

Years
    Thanks!

And to answer the question...
    If they were making a new eeveelution and they needed suggestions what type eeveelution would you choose to have and what name?
    I would suggest a flying version, becuase I've always loved flying pokemon. For a name I would go with Aveon.
    Appearance wise I see it looking pretty feathery, with wings coming out from its shoulders, and longer feathers by its feet.

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    If they were making a new eeveelution and they needed suggestions what type eeveelution would you choose to have and what name?

Hmm...personally, I'd go with a Flying-type or a Poison-type...as for the name, I don't know, something like Avaleon. I have no clue for the Poison-type.

SuperTorkoal

Blaziken Trainer
    Years

I would pic a fire type oh wait there already is a fire type eeveelution silly me i would choose a bug type and call it insecteon and it would have 6 legs and look like a eeveelution but in a bug shape

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    I would maybe make a Dragon-type, actually one day I was thinking there should be a grass evo for Eevee, then it really came out in D/P/P. O_o

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    Gah, I fail as a fanclub owner.
    When is the last time i logged in? Two weeks ago? Pathetic!
    So... It would really help if someone could tell me what's going on and a list of new members.
    Please?
    I'll love you forever!
    And so will my Eevee :3

~Rose-quartz Iatos

Rose quartz~
    Years

A ground type named terreon, a ghost type named haunteon, and a fighting type named meeleon. ^^

Back