• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's The Hunk Fanclub, Charlie Brown!

Years
    hey wutz up

can i join and i dislike the fact that i have to go to school tomorrow but ill be playing my pokemon game during study hall cause my teacher for study hall is so blind because i always play my visedo game in there and she has never caught me

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    Hey Hunk, I think I'll join, if that's ok.

As for my current projects, training Adamant Larvitar (half-way through EV training), and attempting to Snag a Bold Suicune on Colosseum.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    I'm just glad you could drop in for a moment; apologies for abandoning your club for so long; I seem to have abandoned all member fanclubs until yesterday or so...

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    Just finished EV training on Larvitar, so I'm in the process of levelling him up. I just got the Lucky Egg on XD, so that'll help (he's L35 at the minute).

Squeegee Beckenheim

SB - The Hunk (Since 2005)
    Years
    Well, Alan, don't feel bad. I am glad you have the chance to post here at all.

Wow, Toothache it sounds as if you are really training hard. I decide against going to the Pokemon Across America Tour in July. All the people winning in the 13+ category, look like the biggest freaks. None of them look regular.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    It's not over, it can still be your best club o_o; The fact that it gets less activity than other clubs means you have a tighter circle of friends...it's a good thing when you look at it that way.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    *didn't forget this club*
    Hey Brandon! Hope you feel better soon ._.

I'll be on MSN in a little bit. ^^

Back