• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

its the oekaki redesign

Master Kwesi Nkromah

"Pokéfan Kwesi"
Years
  • Hey, I'm nearly finished redesigning my oekaki called "it's the oekaki". I don't really feel like going into to many details right now because it's late and I don't wana give away all my secrets. but if your savvy, you should be able to figure out what's planned by the screen shots.

Please check em out! I really want some feedback on the look and feel of the interface.

--
    on second thought I guess I will need to explain a few things. After all, this doesn't look like the usual oekaki. What Im trying to do with my oekaki is create an artist community just as I've created this PokeCommunity. The first attachment is the entrance page for the entire website. If you've ever visted my current oekaki you'd notice a few similarities. I know the "Latest Oekaki Drawings" and the "My Favorite Oekaki Drawings" sections look a little redundant but it will look better when it's live and displaying different pictures.

the next page replaces the only page most other oekaki's have, the drawing list page. Everything is pretty self explanatory here.. I just changed the way the tables are displayed. Nifty no?

Skipping to the last page is a new page I've created which focuses on a single drawing in the oekaki. this page offers all of the features available on other oekakis and a few more that aren't.

If a guest should want to see the full sized drawing I've created a simple page to replace the old bland image display. Actually, I've created two different pages for this single purpose. Since, however, I'm only allowed to post 5 images, I've cut the other one out.

finally (at least for now), I've created a page to replace the current user profile. If you take a look at the original and then look at the new and improved you'll notice a few changes. Hopefully you like :)
    The most significant change to the profile page is an addition of a "friends" option. and the ability to have your "friends" leave comments on your profile. (did someone say myspace)..

anyway, that's what I got, I feel like im leaving out somthing. What do you think?

Last edited:

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
  • Wow interesting and I like the design and coloring details of the site (its not finished yet so I cant really comment on the effects and stuff) but its fine as for now, so its basically just a fan art myspace, when will you finish the site?

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • The overall look is nice, and a nice refresh to the way an oekaki works (you really should release your code~ it'd be nice) but I despise the banner. >_>

Back