• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Community Events: It's time for luv! ?

Z25

Team Player
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 27, 2023
Ooh I received one (and totally knew this existed)

Thanks to whom ever sent it! I'll send some out to when I get the chance.

Ghost Nappa

Banned
Years
Nice a fun little event! I just joined so I'm not expecting any, but I might just pick random people and spread some cheer to a random users day! Spreading the Joy baby!!!

Wüfzhéévk

Ǵ̸͙̘͐̓ͅl̷̚͠͝? ?? �̝i̷͕͊t̵̠̼̹̆c? ?� �̣̭̓h̷̻̰̭̏͊e̵
Years
Nice! it's a very creative way to spread the celebration...

Dter ic

Fire Emblem....[b]HEROES[/b]
Years
How do we know this isn't just a popularity contest?

Personally feel a bit weird writing these, but it's nice to get one.

Luvdisc

Happy Valentine's Day! ❤️
Years
  • Seen Feb 16, 2024
Glad I opened these early this year, because we've gotten an overwhelming response so far. Thanks everyone. <3

Remember that as of right now you have a little over five full days to send those letters before the event ends. Get 'em in now so you don't forget! ....Unless you're planning on sending them exactly on Valentine's Day. That is awesome too. ;)

Luvdisc

Years
  • Seen Feb 16, 2024
A little over 24 hours left. Get those letters in before it's too late! ♥

Luvdisc

Years
  • Seen Feb 16, 2024
You have approximately one hour and 43 minutes left to send your messages. I won't take any letter requests after that point--be sure to get any last minute kisses letters in as soon as you can!

Thank you lovelies in advance for all of your wonderful letters this year. <3

Last edited by a moderator:
Back