• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ITSUGO'S BREEDING AND TRADING CENTER

Itsugo

Pokemon Merchant
    Years
    Great. I'll trade you for the 10th Anniv Raikou. Noob question- what difference is there between 10th anniversary pokemon and their normal counterparts in-game, other than they were recieved at a 10th anniversary gig?

I'm interested in your egg move vulpix too. If you offer that as well - timid nature, lvl.1 w/ energy ball ,hypnosis I will offer an evee with wish lvl. 1 w/ specific nature in return

Majay-hi

Fey Hound(Vampire Hunter)
    Years
    Wat do u want 4 Pokemon Battle Revolution Pikachu- Surf and Volt Tackle Untouched
    I have a saikyou milotic want to trade

Itsugo

Pokemon Merchant
    Years
    -thread has been updated, lots of new things!-

I'm interested in the Saikyo Milotic. What nature is it and it it UT?

Majay-hi

Fey Hound(Vampire Hunter)
    Years
    EV trained Umbreon Lv. 39
    Moves: Wish, Mean Look, Toxic, Baton Pass
    EV's: 252 HP/ 140 Def/ 116 SpDef
    Bold Nature

4 it can will u take a latias?

MATTFO0

yo
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2011
    my tauros for either your: shiny vulpix, shiny ghastly, or EV trained vaporeon?

Itsugo

Pokemon Merchant
    Years
    Do you mean your heatran is lvl. 100 or that u want a latios lvl. 100. If its the first bit then yes but I'll need to get my latios cloned first.

Itsugo

Pokemon Merchant
    Years
    Sorry, I misread your post. I need to edit my thread as some are currently being cloned. I'll PM when it becomes available ok :)

Itsugo

Pokemon Merchant
    Years
    ok because i really want a heatran with MAGMA Storm and at lv 100 and i saw that you needed a latias so since i have 1 i thought that i should offer

Don't worry. I'll reserve it for you. Its UT Lvl. 70 if thats ok. I know you need one at lvl. 96 but I don't have it there yet....

Pikachu™

Pika Pika!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2019
    PBR pikachu for a shiney charmander UT
    and PBR electivier for a Froslass named icedemon

Last edited:

Iron Shaman

Metagamer Lite
    Years
    Hmm, this looks like a good thread. =D

May I ask what nature Celebi/Jirachi is, and what the IVs are on Umby/Gengar?

Itsugo

Pokemon Merchant
    Years
    I still would like the shiny charmander, yes. Can you list Froslass' EV's please. I'll just consult serebii to check the standards for ev's.

I don't know the IV's of gengar and Umbreon, sorry.
    And I'm looking for a celebi, jirachi, I dont actually have one.

Back