• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Itsugo's Event/ Shiny/ Ev'd/ Legendary Center

What would you be happier to discover on GTS?

• An event pokemon

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • A shiny pokemon

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Itsugo

Pokemon Merchant
    Years
    Yep, you can trade for the shiny dragonite and PBR Pikachu. The snorunt is male, but it is UT...

Nova777

Armaldo !
    Years
    hmm... i'll trade you giratina, suicune and milotic for regice, dragonite and PBR pikachu; ok with you ? I'll PM you when i'll trade as I have to do revison for my exams.

Itsugo

Pokemon Merchant
    Years
    I'd love to get that adamant shiny chmimchar as well! Would u be interested in trading for it?

Years
    i have 1 of the shiny lv1 ut charmander adamt

for

EV Trained Sceptile Lv. 76 *NEW*
    Moves: Dragon Pulse Frenzy Plant, Leaf Storm, Energy Ball
    EV's: 255 SpAttk/ 255 Speed
    Timid Nature

the_gurpster

legendary pokemon trainer
    Years
    my infernape is somwat ev trained in attk and spped and also spc attk but im not sure i hav to check

Itsugo

Pokemon Merchant
    Years
    They all sound fine, I hope you can tell me the beldum is Untouched as well, thats really important. But yes, can you list the levels and natures of the things your offering and say also what you want in return.

You're lucky ^^ The beldum's adamant!

Also, the Entei is only slightly touched. It hasn't gained a lv. yet though.

I'm not sure that I'm looking for a mixed-sweeper infernape really, but list it's ev's and stats and we'll see
    my infernape is somwat ev trained in attk and spped and also spc attk but im not sure i hav to check

Sorry, I actually need a nidoran incase anyone feels charitable

any chance uve jus got a plain old nidoran male?

Back