• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ItzCharizard

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2013
    Hi, ItzCharizard here,
    A little bit about me: I'm a big fan of Pokémon I played main series games from Pokémon Red to Pokémon Black II and a while ago my friend told me about Pokémon Hacks and I've been hooked I was lucky enough to have beta tested some small hacks, and I was looking at Whack A hack then I ended up here I was Browsing through some of the Threads and diced to to sing-up. Also if any ones in need of alpha/beta tester, Story liner or a General Helper(I can also do some basic mapping) Message me or if you know what threads to go to if I'm looking for a project to Join
    -Itz Charizard

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Hi, ItzCharizard, and welcome to PC!
    I'm not a Hacker, but you could visit Emulation sections there. There are tons of Pokemon Hacks and tools and any tutorial about hacking Pokemon game! Have a great time, and best wishes!

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Ah, so you are indeed a Charizard! Very cool~ Well, welcome to PC!

I've played the main series pokemon games ever since I was 5 years old! They're quite addicting to play, no? Of course, at first, I found pokemon Yellow tough at first until, you know, I grew up a bit. I've played some pokemon hacks around here too; like Pokemon Light Platinum and Pokemon Ash Grey -- they're pretty fun! If you're looking for the Hacking stuff, you can take a look at the Emulation board! There, you can find the Team help thread, where you can create or join a team that are willing to help you in general. There's also a sub-forum called the Hacks Showcase board where you can check out the completed Hacks on display there.

Well, whatever you decide to do, I hope that you'll find the help you need! If you have any questions about anything, feel free to message someone for assistance, like a staff memeber, and I hope you'll enjoy posting around here!

Years
  • A real Charizard joins PC? Now that's something you don't see every day~! Welcome to the forum. ^^

It's pretty awesome that you got to beta some hacks, I've been a fan of them for a while but have yet to get to test out some of 'em. It's definitely true that they're great ways to enjoy Pokemon too... when you're bored of the official games, just try a hack and you'll be good to go. n~n Our members are pretty talented when it comes to making them so it's wonderful that you're getting involved in the hacks so much! Do you have a favorite? My experience started a few years ago with Brown, Prism, and Shiny Gold, though I've played a few others since then, too.

I hope you enjoy this amazing forum and end up becoming a well-known hacker at some point! <3; That would be fantastic. Have a great time on the forum and, as Miss Doronjo said, do contact a staff anytime if you need anything; they're always willing to help. You can leave a message on my profile if you want to chat too, I'd love to talk Pokemon with our amazing new members!

Have a great stay!

Back