• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I've Become a PC Supporter Now.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
  • So you guys have seen me become green (this applies at the time of writing, because I'm going Gold now), and if you're wondering why I become green, actually, I didn't donate for that because my conditions won't allow me to do so. However, yesterday, I've got a notice from Rukario when I don't expect it, and I see that I got a Donator Gift Card from Twiggy, and it's Gold Tier! (at time of writing, I was given Tier 3.) I must say big thanks to Twiggy for this, and I'm grateful that I become PC Supporter now.

Years
  • You look so beautiful in that new green name Windy, and yeah that was very generous of Twigster to do. Have fun making use of all the new perks and do write some more blog entries to come!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Hikamaru;bt94761 said:
    You look so beautiful in that new green name Windy, and yeah that was very generous of Twigster to do. Have fun making use of all the new perks and do write some more blog entries to come!
    Thank you very much, Hika, and look forward for more of my blogs too!

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    *notices a blank "Sponsors" section*

*refreshes*

Ah!

Either way, congrats on the blog :3

Back