• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I've come back

Years
  • Hello! Its the aquatic warrior turtle X3 I left for a while since May/June .... -.- At the time school was pulling my legs along with other stuff and i wasn't able to come back :p But since then, I've been lonely... err I mean bored and curious what I've been missing x) Anyway, I hope and plan on releasing my arty stuff soon... I want to try and be more serious about my art but I'm still not very good :\ *sigh...*
    I hope we can chat to if you have the time :)

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2014
    Hello. Intrigued by your name/ProfilePicture are you a fan of wartortle like me just curious :) anyways welcome to the forums, see you around!

Sniper

ふゆかい
    Years
  • Oh, I guess I can call you a Poke'Artist!
    Welcome back, I guess. I'm new here but I'll be expect for your arts soon! :)

- Sagittaruis

Years
  • Hello. Intrigued by your name/ProfilePicture are you a fan of wartortle like me just curious :) anyways welcome to the forums, see you around!

Yes actually! :D Wartortle is my favourite Pokemon XD He's super cute, feisty and i love his lil ears and tail X3

Oh, I guess I can call you a Poke'Artist!
    Welcome back, I guess. I'm new here but I'll be expect for your arts soon! :)

- Sagittaruis

Thanks!I guess so X) although I'm not super good :p Really? Well welcome to the forums! :D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2013
    I like to draw Pokemon art too, but I've never posted any. Wartortle is a great Pokemon. Welcome back.

Years
  • I'm sure you're a great artist and can't wait to see what you have to show us. :o Our art board is fantastic and I enjoy looking through everyone's galleries every once in a while.

Welcome back, Aqua! I totally remember you and was wondering where you went! Being busy due to school is understandable so it's no problem at all; we're just glad to have you back now. A lot of new discussions pop up here even in a month or two so you have some catching up to do, hehe. I'm always open to chat so feel free to message me whenever you like.. any Wartortle fan is awesome in my eyes. :D Stick around this time and have fun, all right?

Years
  • I'm sure you're a great artist and can't wait to see what you have to show us. :o Our art board is fantastic and I enjoy looking through everyone's galleries every once in a while.

Welcome back, Aqua! I totally remember you and was wondering where you went! Being busy due to school is understandable so it's no problem at all; we're just glad to have you back now. A lot of new discussions pop up here even in a month or two so you have some catching up to do, hehe. I'm always open to chat so feel free to message me whenever you like.. any Wartortle fan is awesome in my eyes. :D Stick around this time and have fun, all right?

Thanks :) I need to try harder though :sideways: Sometimes I lose confidence in my skills and I feel like I don't improve XP
    I need to put on my speed goggles now that X and Y discussions are up! 83
    Awwe! Thank you :D and I'll do my best :)

Back