• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"I've come to suck your blood!"

Vampire of Werewolf?

• Vampire

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Werewolf

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Definitely the witch. I don't like the idea of becoming all hairy or having to invade people's personal space just to consume what I need to in order to sustain myself.

Plus casting magic is cool and some anime witches are downright adorable :)

Daydream

[b]Boo.[/b]
    Years
    Witch. Because they do exist, in a sense, if you follow certain religious/spiritual practices. Plus. Magic is one of the most amazing things ever in the world ever. Ever.

Vampires/Werewolves are kinda cool but like, becoming a bloodthirsty beast with no control wouldn't be that much fun. Being a vampire might be better but I'm kinda squeamish so I wouldn't be able to feed very often. o_o

Bologna

One might call me "hip"
    Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2014
    I'd go with Werewolf due to the lack there would seem to be. Plus, werewolfs are strong and speedy and stuffs.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    I would be a witch/warlock. There is just so much more that they can do than the other two choices. Vampires are overdone, werewolves are swept under the table-- for a good reason.

Last edited:

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years
    To add to my earlier comment...

Err, this may sound weird, but would I get a sex change as part of the package?

There's actually a very good reason for this.

Women always make better magic users, and men always seem to rapidly become corrupt and evil.

And, I'd get to wear white robes, live in a library, and say "Mukyu~!"

WonderGirl

Bye bye :(
    Years
    I don't know what to choose between werewolf and vampire! They're both so cool xD But I guess I would choose werewolf, it's much more suitable for me :D

Back