• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"I've come to suck your blood!"

Vampire of Werewolf?

• Vampire

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Werewolf

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    These days, everywhere you look you see references of werewolves, vampires, and witches.

If you had a choice to become one of the three, which would you choose and why?

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Witch plz. I get to use magic for evil deeds as much as I want and have no nasty repercussions like werewolves or vampires!
    I could follow in Trollkastel's footsteps.

Last edited:

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    I would be a Vampire.
    They're just cooler than werewolves and witches, they have more abilities too.

Last edited:

Ayselipera

I think werewolves are just plain stupid and vampires have to many problems to deal with. They have to make sure they find blood, stay out of the sunlight, and in some cases away from garlic. Witches have it pretty easy compared to vampires and they're more interesting then werewolves. Plus I would be able to cast spells which sounds great to me.

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years
    "I've come to suck your..." (Seen on the main page)
    Topic naming fail.

Anyways...

I'd rather be a magic-user, provided it's under a mythological system that doesn't require selling my soul to the Devil. Religious issues aside, selling your soul to the Devil is generally a bad idea.

I'd rather be the "Magic by Studying" brand of mage.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Hmm...

If by "witches" I can be more normal-looking like the witches in Harry Potter or something like Arche Klein (she's a Half-Elf, I know, but she rides a broom and can have "Witch" as her title) from Tales of Phantasia, then I'd be a witch. I love magic (my top favorite anime/manga, Fairy Tail, is all out magic), and it'd be nice to be known for making herbal remedies (not all witches stir up poisonous brews, you know).

However, if the witches are your typical green, wart-on-the-nose witches, then I'd rather be a werewolf. I'm thinking more of a Teen Wolf or a Scooby Doo and the Reluctant Werewolf (as well as the Scooby Doo episodes with werewolves) sort of werewolf, not like in Twilight where, if I recall, they actually turn into wolves. So what if it's a little more hair; it gives me an excuse not to shave |D

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
    Oh, come on, being a vampire would suck (no pun intended). You'd be a drone to a hard-to-access food source, and because of that same hard-to-access food source you'd be sad and lonely.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2011
    While I do like... some Werewolves, I would like to be a Witch. Not one of those witches with the warts though. Perhaps something more along the kinds of 'Sabrina: The Teenage Witch', or simply a witch that looks more like a human.

Vampires are out of the question. I hate the majority of them with a passion.

Years
    Witch, hands down. Being a vampire is just inconvenient, and I don't want to become a monster at the full moon. T___T Besides, doing magic would be fun! I've always had a fascination for it in fiction. Which would explain why I've written about plenty of magic-users and never written a story with a werewolf or a vampire.

Would rather be psychic, though. *shot*

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    A smexy witch. Werewolves get really hairy and shed you clothes when you turn, so it is money consuming, vampires cant go out in the day which would be horrible, But witches however can use magic and are not always ugly beotches. And they can fly on brooms!

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    As much as I like nighttime, the disadvantages of vampirism far outweigh the advantages. Lycanthropy is just plain inconvenient.

Yeah, I'd much rather be a wizard, warlock, sorceror, or what have you. If I know the proper spells, I can voluntarily acquire vampiric traits or shapeshift into a wolf.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Witch. But not those ugly witches. Eww. I think the correct term is wizard. (b'-')b

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
    Vampires have too much work on their hands, after all you would have to search for someone's blood and hide away from police forces if you killed anyone. It helps that you can't go out in daylight but still, vampire slayers. I don't think I want to go up against Buffy, thanks. Warewolves, eeh, again, every full moon turning into this hairy thing just isn't very appealing. So, witch/wizard/warlock/sorceress/sorceror and whatever other names you can think of is what I'd be, even if I became green. Casting spells sounds rather fun good or evil ones. Now all I need is Hogwarts.

Back