• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen I've completed my National Pokédex

Zhinc

a Dark-type trainer
Years
  • Awesome! I think I'm at about 200-something on Soul Silver right now, and I was working on it before Black and White came out. Now, I'm too busy playing those. But I remember completing the Pokedex back in the days of the original Silver, so I know I'll come back and complete my Soul Silver one day. I'm sure I could do it if I bothered to put some effort into it again. But good for you already doing so. (:

Though...I don't really know if the certificate means anything, really. ): It's what you plan to do AFTER the Pokedex that counts, I guess.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Congrats dude, I'm at 473 on my SoulSilver file. I've pretty much given up on the rest because I don't know how I'd be able to get it. It's pretty much just a whole bunch of legendaries like Deoxys and Darkrai and Shaymin and all that jazz. I'm still proud of myself though :D

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
    Years
  • I have 490 on my pokedex (obtained) - the only 3 that I haven't obtained yet are:

rayquaza (which I'm SRing for shiny)
    shaymin (gunna trade it with my darkrai to basically finish the pokedex)

and...

The Mighty MAGIKARP!!! (will be my last pokemon obtained)

PrinceTrase

Make that sacrifice . . .
    Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2011
    Nice going! I've gotten around to 300 or so. Then I moved on to White. We'll see how far I can get in that.

Back