• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen I've Completly Finished my game,now what.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrplanters

The new meaning of legend
    Years
    Well i'm sorry buddy but if u have beat the elite four the second time then yup all you've got left to do is complete your national dex

It looks like your a new user so PM me if u need a friend

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    ~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Train a team of Pokémon to Lv. 100.

If you're playing Emerald, you still have the Battle Frontier to defeat.

~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

羨望

のトレーナー
    Years
    you can complete the pokemon contest if you like.or just go to battle frontier like arogornbird say.^_^

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Deoending on what game you are playin you have stuff to do on each one:
    R/S = Complete national dex and do pokemon contests or go to battle tower
    E = " " " " " " " " as said before go to battle frontier

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2007
    1.Complete battle frontier/battle tower.
    2.Get all of your pokemon to lvl 100

Oz Ranger

Beginning Ranger
    Years
    Well, there are several scenarios you can take, Orre:

If you own Ruby/Sappire, all you got to do is complete the National Dex and train a team of Pokemon to 100. Or, a goal I have never accomplished, train ALL your Pokemon to 100 (for the bored only).

OR, if you own Emerald, Battle Frontier is the way to go, along with a team of level 100s.

Orre Champion

not n00b
    Years
    i've done everything cep my national dex,and i really don't want to do anything that i don't get credit in the game for,i've already completed 253 or so pokemon and i hve plenty of lv 100,all 100 is too boring and to much work.

Ria

Minx Extraordinaire
    Years
    i've done everything cep my national dex,and i really don't want to do anything that i don't get credit in the game for,i've already completed 253 or so pokemon and i hve plenty of lv 100,all 100 is too boring and to much work.

Buy two more gameboys and two more copies of the game, turn them all on and juggle them :D

I know it's silly, but what do you expect us to say ^.^ If you're bored with the game at the stage you're at (and by the way, pretty impressive, I might add) there are two things you can do: reset the game and start over, or just play a different game ;)

PS: Oh! Or, you can read Good Omens ^^ It's awesome! :D

Orre Champion

not n00b
    Years
    i have ruby,why would i be asking this question if i had emrald,there's still the battle frontier and the fronteir "Brains" (espesially smart,one has a Shuckle,the other the reigis,they blow up,the other random,the other dresses like a Butterfly,the other is a Female ninja,The others i forget.)to beat the crap out of.

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2010
    Okay.

You can train your team to level 100.
    Catch Rayquaza. (If you want to know how, PM me)
    Go to Battle Tower.
    Catch all 200 Hoenn pokemon. (You get a surprise form Prof. Birch)
    Catch the Regis. (If you want to know how, PM me)
    Try any glitches.

That's about it.

Eureka1

Yay IIDX! :D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 21, 2023
    lol i did that so i decided the beat the elite four 500 times.. which i did today :P lol

just train up new parties.. its fun :P

'Catch all 200 Hoenn pokemon. (You get a surprise form Prof. Birch)' that is bullcrap :P

try battletower really :P get the gold and silver shields there :D

Flamman

still n00b, working on it!
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2018
    i've completed as well, but now i try to make the perfect pokemon i like, i'm currently training crobat to perfection, or do 5 battles with your friends, that's a test of your skills. in Holland we play them a lot. i dont know if you guys know what it is, so i'll tell you:
    both, you and your friend choose 3 pokemon of level 5, buff it up, tm, hm, eggmoves, etc., and battle, see who's better with basic attacks, you'll find yourself using return a lot, to bad flamethrower icebeam and thunderbolt are tms, that would make it very hard, with only thundershock n stuff.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2007
    Getting a surprise from prof. Birch at 200 pokemon is not Bullcrap. Its true, you get a super legendary that isn`t displayed in the .

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
    Years
    Personally, once I'd finish the game up to the Elite Four, I'd try to get all my Pokemon leveled up to take on either the Battle Frontier in Emerald or the battles in Pokemon Coloseum (if you have the game and the link cable).

I'd also do a bit of Pokemon breeding to get all the baby Pokemon or the Jhoto Starters.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back