• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ASM & Hex] I've installed CFRU, but what do I do next?

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2021
    Hy,

I've installed CFRU but now I don´t know what to do.

I want to also install the Dynamic Pokemon Expansion. Should I use the test.gba or the BPRE0.gba?

How do I configure it so that I can have the full pokedex with all the moves and items?

Can anybody help. I dont anything about hex editing.

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Hy,

I've installed CFRU but now I don´t know what to do.

I want to also install the Dynamic Pokemon Expansion. Should I use the test.gba or the BPRE0.gba?

How do I configure it so that I can have the full pokedex with all the moves and items?

Can anybody help. I dont anything about hex editing.

Use the test.gba and rename it to bpre0.gba in the dpe repo. I would recommmend applying DPE first and then editing the cfru repo to make them compatible.

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2021
    okay, but when you say edit the cfru repo what do you mean? how do you do it? how do you choose what changes you want to be done (like day\night cycle, trainer sliding) and what pokemon you want to add.thing

I dont understand the hole configuration

Years
  • okay, but when you say edit the cfru repo what do you mean? how do you do it? how do you choose what changes you want to be done (like day\night cycle, trainer sliding) and what pokemon you want to add.thing

I dont understand the hole configuration

Spoiler:

Back