• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I've not done an introduction yet, so here we go!..

Lady Mizuki

A shy Gardevoir
Days
I'm Mizuki! I recently joined a few days ago, my first ever Pokémon game was Diamond! I remember when I was little I'd just play it on my DS all night till my mom walked in if it was a school night lol

My favorite Pokémon is Mabosstiff, I just think the doggie is neat.

I love to draw, watch anime and play video games!

Sometimes even vibe to music.

This seems like a very friendly and welcoming community from what I've seen thus far, hope everyone has a great day!

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
Years
Hello there(again :p) Mizuki, and (officially) welcome to the PC! I'm glad to see you decided to make a thread here after all!

Since your favorite Pokemon is Mabosstiff, what do(/did I guess?) think of Arven's story parts in S/V if you've played them?

And I hope that you have a great day as well!

Years
I'm Mizuki! I recently joined a few days ago, my first ever Pokémon game was Diamond! I remember when I was little I'd just play it on my DS all night till my mom walked in if it was a school night lol

My favorite Pokémon is Mabosstiff, I just think the doggie is neat.

I love to draw, watch anime and play video games!

Sometimes even vibe to music.

This seems like a very friendly and welcoming community from what I've seen thus far, hope everyone has a great day!
Hello, fellow Gardevoir, and welcome to the forums!
What was your starter in Diamond ?
The nostalgia of our first Pokémon game... I will always remember mine (Red) too!

Lady Mizuki

A shy Gardevoir
Days
Hello, fellow Gardevoir, and welcome to the forums!
What was your starter in Diamond ?
The nostalgia of our first Pokémon game... I will always remember mine (Red) too!
My starter was Piplup when I first played! <3

Hello there(again :p) Mizuki, and (officially) welcome to the PC! I'm glad to see you decided to make a thread here after all!

Since your favorite Pokemon is Mabosstiff, what do(/did I guess?) think of Arven's story parts in S/V if you've played them?

And I hope that you have a great day as well!
I have Scarlet and I've played it of course, I felt bad for Arven to be honest.. He was my favorite character in the whole game

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
Years
My starter was Piplup when I first played! <3

I have Scarlet and I've played it of course, I felt bad for Arven to be honest.. He was my favorite character in the whole game

Just thought I'd let you know that I merged your replies together because they were right after each other, but all you need to do to reply to multiple users at once is to just hit the Respond botton on all the posts you'd like to reply to at once.

Anyway, Cool you've played Scarlet! What did you think of the game overall? Have you tried the DLC?
(and Piplup was also my first starter in Gen 4 lol)

Years
Piplup Posse represent :cool:

err... I mean.... hello! welcome to the forums ! =P

Diamond was your first, but what would you say is your favorite Pokemon game from the ones you've played? =3

Back