• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I've returned!

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2018
    For those of you who remember me: you will recall that I was most active in the Politics section. I can't promise I won't have to take a hiatus again in the future, since I'm really bogged down with school and work, but it's good to be back for now.

She

is home
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2018
    Heyyy welcome back!
    Same here, been busy with work and study as well. It's really tiring but I manage to make some time for spending my time here. I hope to see more of you here. See ya around <3

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Oh hey! I remember you! I never posted but I always lurked D&D (or whatever it's called now) and i recall seeing your name multiple times in many threads! Welcome back to PC! From what I remember you were quite an active contributor. Hope ya stick around. :)

Happy posting!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome back! I remember seeing your name quite frequently when I lurked around. Juggling school, work, and trying to be active can be quite challenging. I hope you have the time to contribute as much as you have in the past. Great to see you return! Enjoy yourself :D

Back