• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen I've run from Zapdos??

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    Ok, so I finally ran into Zapdos, but I accidently RAN from it! (I know, I'm so stupid) I don't know what to do now xD Is it possible that I can find it again?

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I assume it was your first encounter with Zapdos, in which case that's supposed to happen. You have to run into it in the wild like 10 times before you can catch it.

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    I assume it was your first encounter with Zapdos, in which case that's supposed to happen. You have to run into it in the wild like 10 times before you can catch it.
    Omg thank you! I've been worrying so much, because I didn't have my full attention on the game when I ran into it. xDD

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    So does Zapdos run from you? I didn't know it was even found in this game.

Either way, I have a Zapdos I can import.

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2016
    I caught yvelta and xerneas will a ultra ball and a luxury ball if if i run into zapdos on my first try can i use my master ball?

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I caught yvelta and xerneas will a ultra ball and a luxury ball if if i run into zapdos on my first try can i use my master ball?

No, you can't take any action, it'll run before you can do anything.

Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Jan 15, 2014
    Since you've run into it, your Pokedex should be able to track it's location from now on. Be sure to have the move "Infestation" ready or something else to keep it from running.

xRangii

Quack. I'm a Duck.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2021
    Since you've run into it, your Pokedex should be able to track it's location from now on. Be sure to have the move "Infestation" ready or something else to keep it from running.

You cannot do anything against it. The roaming bird will automatically flee from you before you can do ANYTHING. No items or moves can be used against it. You have to encounter it a certain number of times, I think 12 from what I've heard. Then the bird will go to the Sea Spirit's Den where you can finally battle and catch it.

You only get 1 bird if you didn't know. It is correspondent to the starter you chose.
    Chespin - Articuno
    Fennekin - Zapdos
    Froakie - Moltres

Last edited:
    Years
  • You only get 1 bird if you didn't know. It is correspondent to the starter you chose.
    Chespin - Zapdos
    Fennekin - Articuno
    Froakie - Moltres

??
    i chose fennekin but i ran into zapdos as well :?
    are you sure that it's correspondent or is it just random?

xRangii

Quack. I'm a Duck.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2021
    ??
    i chose fennekin but i ran into zapdos as well :?
    are you sure that it's correspondent or is it just random?

Ah, sorry about that! I swapped the two by accident. It should be Chespin - Articuno and Fennekin - zapdos.

Back