• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ixion Lightning Aeon

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
    Hey Guys I never posted art in a while and Don't worry Im still workin on those girl pics XD also Im so behind X_X anyway I just did this pic it's Ixion
    The Lightning Aeon from FF

Ixion Lightning Aeon

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    awesome pic moonlight do you think you could do a ifrit or a buhamat sp? cause i love ffX!!!!!

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
    Thank You :) Yeah all prob do some more aeons prob Bahamut next, he would be a challenge to do

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
    Years
    Yes, it is a great pic

can't wait to see the pic of Ifrit as he is my fav GF/Aeon

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
    G!zmo~ads said:
    hi moonlight, im back from holiday and WOW! that ixion rocks, id like to see a shiva or bahamut!
    Yay WB!!! It's Great to see ya back ~

Thanks all yeah I will do more soon I hope

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    w00t w00t more i like ixion he is awesome hmmmm i like thunder aeons they rule is there any other aeons that are electric other then ixion and quezacotl

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Wow... that looks simply amazing, Moonlight! :D I love how the lightning looks in the picture. It's perfect. Ixion looks awesome, too. X3 You're really good at drawing horses. :x I can never get the anatomy to look right. The only thing that looks a little weird is the shading on the tail. ^_^; I would imagine it to be either to one side of it, or around the middle.... or maybe it's just a little too dark? *shrugs* Or maybe it's just me. XD

Amazing work, Moonlight. <3

Jess

Banned
    Years
    Lightning said:
    Wow... that looks simply amazing, Moonlight! :D I love how the lightning looks in the picture. It's perfect. Ixion looks awesome, too. X3 You're really good at drawing horses. :x I can never get the anatomy to look right. The only thing that looks a little weird is the shading on the tail. ^_^; I would imagine it to be either to one side of it, or around the middle.... or maybe it's just a little too dark? *shrugs* Or maybe it's just me. XD

Amazing work, Moonlight. <3
    Yeah the tail is a little too poofy..XD *Is that a word?* But other than that it is excellent!

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
    Yes I know The tail shading looks weird I just got to tired to fix it that's all XD Yes I do Draw horses way too much

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
    Well I thought I might as well post this here it's not colored yet prob will later or something. It's Ifrit from FFX

Ixion Lightning Aeon

Jess

Banned
    Years
    IFRIT! IFRIT! XD I use to call him Papa Entei back when I first got FFVII ..XD!! I Love Ifrit so Much. He looks excellent so far Liz..LOL!

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Ixion and Ifrit = Aeons = FF = FFX -_- just got my mind back on FFX. XD
    And this thread was started a day after I returned FFX.
    Great work Liz *can't wait to see Ifrit in color* (Ifrit is my fav Aeon).
    Edit: Ok you beat me to it Liz. Ifrit looks great.

Last edited:

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
    Arcanine_88 said:
    Ixion and Ifrit = Aeons = FF = FFX -_- just got my mind back on FFX. XD
    And this thread was started a day after I returned FFX.
    Great work Liz *can't wait to see Ifrit in color* (Ifrit is my fav Aeon).
    Thank You Andy, oh ya don't to wait to see it colored look above your post I just posted the color one XD

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
    Arcanine_88 said:
    Yea you posted the Ifrit pic right before I made my post. XD
    XD yeah I belive I was too fast for ya , My Bad XD plus I still have girl pics to do ahh *Dies

Back