• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Izumi's Pokemon Adoption

Izumi-chan

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • I am a novice Pokemon Breeder, I guess. I'm hoping to be able to breed all the starters, but I still need to get some of them.
    Sometimes, I over breed my pokemon. I end up with too many that I can't train them all, or they become useless and they never leave the PC.

I also do give away eggs, just ask!

Feel free to ask to rename Pokemon. Some of these pokemon have strange names because I had no idea what to name them.

I currently breed:
    Spoiler:

Pokemon for adoption:
    Spoiler:

I want:
    Spoiler:

People who requested
    Spoiler:

Friend codes:
    Diamond=ID=Ally FC=1591 5736 6562
    Soulsilver=ID= Daisy FC=2107 1605 7025
    Black= ID=Izumi FC=3396 2856 9773

Last edited:

InSANEity

A sky full of lighters <3
    Years
  • Two Piplups and a Cranidos works fine! Gender/nature/moves doesn't matter since I mostly need them for dex info and the Piplups to keep to train.^^

What's your FC on 5th gen?

Izumi-chan

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
  • Two Piplups and a Cranidos works fine! Gender/nature/moves doesn't matter since I mostly need them for dex info and the Piplups to keep to train.^^

What's your FC on 5th gen?
    Okay! I have to hunt down my Black first x.x
    If you'd like, you can pick the Piplups and Cranidos you want. I can rename them too if you like.

Back