• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Izumi's Pokemon Adoption

Pikachukid

Conquest needs a sequel
Years
  • I can get you treeko and mudkip but it'd take a while to breed. I already have tons of totodiles ready though. Oh an I got torchic too. Any of this sounding good to you?

Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    I can get you the Torchic, Mudkip, Treecko, and Snivy, but in return I would like to get the Charmander and Bulbasaurs once you are able to breed them. So you can have them for free, until you are about to breed the two. just VM or PM me if you would like them and I'll get them ready for you.

Izumi-chan

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
  • I can get you treeko and mudkip but it'd take a while to breed. I already have tons of totodiles ready though. Oh an I got torchic too. Any of this sounding good to you?

Can you tell me the genders of the totodiles and the Torchic? I'm interested in those. ^^

I can get you the Torchic, Mudkip, Treecko, and Snivy, but in return I would like to get the Charmander and Bulbasaurs once you are able to breed them. So you can have them for free, until you are about to breed the two. just VM or PM me if you would like them and I'll get them ready for you.

Can you tell me the genders of the Torchic, Mudkip, and Treeko? It is going to be some time until I can obtain another Bulbasaur and Charmander to breed, and then I have to level them up.

Last edited:

Pikachukid

Conquest needs a sequel
    Years
  • Both male and female
    lol and I forgot to mention my wants last time sorry, That Glaceon looks good:

LVL.2 Icicle(Glaceon) Male Modest Snow Cloak
    and any random egg you have.

Do you have them in the 4th Gen games? Cause I have platinum and apparantly you can't trade from platinum to the 5th Gen games

Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    I can get you any gender of the Torchic, Mudkip, and Treecko. Also, I have obtained the Charmander and Bulbasaur already, but I would like to change that request to a Cranidos with Stealth Rock if you get it from SS/HG, if not I'd like the Cranidos anyway.

Also I would like to adopt Pilly if he is still available.

Years
  • Hi :3

I'm not really looking for anything you're breeding atm but if you like I could breed you the following Pokemon:

Squirtle
    Charmander
    Totodile
    Torchic
    Mudkip
    Treeko
    Turtwig

However - I'll be on a trip tomorrow so if you could wait till sat.. :3

Izumi-chan

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
  • Both male and female
    lol and I forgot to mention my wants last time sorry, That Glaceon looks good:

LVL.2 Icicle(Glaceon) Male Modest Snow Cloak
    and any random egg you have.

Do you have them in the 4th Gen games? Cause I have platinum and apparantly you can't trade from platinum to the 5th Gen games

Yes I do.

You can choose any egg you want from the Pokemon I'm breeding. I don't have any random egg laying around, so you can feel free to choose.

Anyway, I would like a Treeko. Any gender is fine.

Do you have a Oshawotte/Male? If you do can have I it and get it renamed to "Jin"?

I'm sorry, but I don't breed them currently.

I can get you any gender of the Torchic, Mudkip, and Treecko. Also, I have obtained the Charmander and Bulbasaur already, but I would like to change that request to a Cranidos with Stealth Rock if you get it from SS/HG, if not I'd like the Cranidos anyway.

Also I would like to adopt Pilly if he is still available.

Okay. How about a female Torchic and a female Mudkip? But if that gender isn't available, then a male will do.

Last edited:

Izumi-chan

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
  • I can get you a Charmander and turtwig for a female Eevee and any puplup.

Can you tell me the genders of the Charmander? I need a male charmander, but any turtwig will work.

I don't have any female eevees right now. You can have me breed an egg or you can adopt my lvl 2 Leafeon, which is female.

Pikachukid

Conquest needs a sequel
    Years
  • Yes I do.
    You can choose any egg you want from the Pokemon I'm breeding. I don't have any random egg laying around, so you can feel free to choose.

OK so one Treeko for Glaceon
    and torchick for a breeded Pikachu

Do you have any regular time that you're online? My FC is in my sig.

Izumi-chan

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
  • OK so one Treeko for Glaceon
    and torchick for a breeded Pikachu

Do you have any regular time that you're online? My FC is in my sig.

Not really. But I will be on most of the time. I'm not open on Sunday though. How about we trade today,Monday, or Tuesday?

I can get you a Female Torchic and Mudkip no problem.

How about we trade today or Monday?

Thats fin I'll yake Leafeon and the Charmander is Male

I can trade Monday,Tuesday, or Wednesday.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    @Izumi; Sorry about that, I'm pretty sure I can trade Monday or Tuesday, but not quite sure of my schedule as of late, I will VM you tomorrow night when I get back.

Back