• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

J-E Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    However much i like Bleach as i am up to date it annoys the hell out of me, i hate how each episode only has about 15 - 17 minutes of new content. The coming 10 - 20 episodes are going to be really good though.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    However much i like Bleach as i am up to date it annoys the hell out of me, i hate how each episode only has about 15 - 17 minutes of new content. The coming 10 - 20 episodes are going to be really good though.
    Yup they are! :D
    Spoiler:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    It will be good.

I'll tell you something i've learned from recent Bleach. Long hair = Power.

Spoiler:

:L

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    lmao.

Spoiler:

Anyways I g2g now, be back later.

Chadie

Satzi
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2010
    I just watched Super Robot Taisen OG; it was okay. I am downloading the second episode to see if I will follow through with it.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    Never heard of that Chad, it sounds Mecha though. What's it about?

And Candy Boy is Yuri wincest if i remember correctly? I dunno, that could either be done really well or really crudely. It could be good though.

Chadie

Satzi
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2010
    Yup, it is a mecha anime. You know the typical anime that has a confusing, but interesting plot. I didn't really understand the story yet, as it is a little bit weird at the moment. If you want, read the synopsis here: https://myanimelist.net/anime/9241/Super_Robot_Taisen_OG:_The_Inspector

It isn't that good, but surprisingly, I enjoyed it. :D Very weird.

And did anybody watch Hatsukio Limited?

Last edited:
    Years
    Friend next to me mentions Tears to Tiara.

also, https://tlwiki.tsukuru.info/index.php?title=Main_Page

Enjoy~
    I LOVE TACTICAL ROLE PLAYING GAMES. ;A;
    Sex is a nice bonus too.
    And Candy Boy is Yuri wincest if i remember correctly? I dunno, that could either be done really well or really crudely. It could be good though.

Don't think that just because it has the tags "yuri" and "incest" that it's going to be "HAWT LESBIAN MAKE OUT ACTION". The yuri is very subtle in this show. It's quite apparent that the MCs have a relationship that goes beyond that which twin siblings normally have, but at the same time, it's never explicitly told. It's good stuff for what little length it had.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I only wanted to watch Candy Boy, because of the good reviews it got :o

Watched another episode of Myself;Yourself.
    Spoiler:

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Well, having nothing better to do (STUDYING DOESN'T COUNT BECAUSE IT'S BORING) I decided to watch the first five episodes of Yes Pretty Cure 5

And now I want to make an AMV based on it... and I'm probably gonna fail my upcoming test xD

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Might be the same number of seasons, but Pokemon has way more episodes... each Precure season is usually around 50 episodes, which would be 350 total (once the 7th is completed) .... isn't Pokemon well over 500 now?

Years
    Pokemon, up to D/P, has 671 episodes. Not counting the movies, shorts, specials, etc. It's just a 30 minute commercial for video games and trading cards anyway. :V

It's probably not the exact same PreCure everytime though. To my understanding, there's the original Futari wa Pretty Cure and its two follow-ups, Yes! Pretty Cure GoGo! and it's follow-up, Fresh Pretty Cure, and Heartcatch Pretty Cure. Now, Gundam. That's kind of a scary thought. ;; Care to fill us in Jordan?

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    It's probably not the exact same PreCure everytime though. To my understanding, there's the original Futari wa Pretty Cure and its two follow-ups, Yes! Pretty Cure GoGo! and it's follow-up, Fresh Pretty Cure, and Heartcatch Pretty Cure.
    Pretty much that, though the second Futari Wa follow-up, Splash Star, actually did have new characters and setting. Although Saki and Mai from Splash Star are so similar to Nagisa and Honoka from the first two seasons that they might have well been the same. Splash Star did have cooler villains, though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back