• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

J-E Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    I delete most anime as i watch, the only one's i've got in my "keep" folder are Clannad After Story, 5cmps and Bleach - Memories Of Nobody. The rest i haven;t watched or watched all of.

MM! is quality, gotta love a show that doesn't take it's self too seriously.

Lυcas

» Gent
    Years
    I have a HD for all anime and manga I download. xD I have over 120 anime on it, and I'm pretty sure I deleted some before. That way I can sell them watch them again if I want. :D

I watched a few episodes of Star Driver, but seriously, what is going on? >..<

*yawn* Tired of all the anime watching today >->

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    Ah, i had planned to watch a load today but i haven't watched anything yet. Ended up chatting to my family for a couple of hours, how odd lol.

Guess i'm not gonna sleep a lot so i'll watch my share tonight.

I've not watched that, isn't it 90% explosions? :L Hmmm still waiting for OreNo and Bakuman, probably get those early in the morning or tomorrow sometime.:)

Lυcas

» Gent
    Years
    Lol. XD I have tests coming soon, so I am watching all I can now >..<

And yeah, it's almost all fighting and mecha action and stuff, but the plot..what the hell is the plot? >.> And Bakuman has an anime adaption, eh? Looks cool, but I want to finish the manga first :D

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    Started watching Hanbun no Tsuki ga Noboru Sora, already got the feeling this might add another entry on the "manly tears" thread.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Started watching Hanbun no Tsuki ga Noboru Sora, already got the feeling this might add another entry on the "manly tears" thread.
    Thats on my to watch list :D

Seems pretty sad tho, so I'll buy a few extra boxes of Kleenex before I watch it :x

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    Finished it, in the end it wasn't amazing and it didn't make me cry ^^/ Still a decent anime with some decent morals to take from it. The lead male was unfortunately the same as 95% of anime males in a romance story, being a short series that's to be expected I guess. Overall I give Hanbun no Tsuki ga Noboru Sora 8/10.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Finished it, in the end it wasn't amazing and it didn't make me cry ^^/ Still a decent anime with some decent morals to take from it. The lead male was unfortunately the same as 95% of anime males in a romance story, being a short series that's to be expected I guess. Overall I give Hanbun no Tsuki ga Noboru Sora 8/10.
    Dang you and your free time! :/

I had to clean the house for no reason :/
    I don't think I'll have time to watch any anime today, mainly because I have a Hnr Chem. test tmrw and can't afford to forget anything D:

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Same here, I just don't have the time to watch and marathon anime like I did earlier in the year :/ School work is piling up and graduation is coming...

Oh well, at least I'll have a lot of series to watch (new and old) when I do manage to free up some time.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    Hantsuki was a fun one, it was cheap, so I have a bootleg of that XD

Also, good job OreImo, you know how to troll Nico correctly XD

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I don't think I'll have time to marathon anime this summer either, juggling a job and studies are my first priorities.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    Who needs sleep ^^

I never liked Chemistry at school. Overall I got a B in science, would have been a high A if i scored better in the Chem unit. Guess i can't really complain about that lol

Hmmm, Bakuman still excellent even if the words "Shonen Jack" annoy the hell out of me for no reason. :L

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Who needs sleep ^^

I never liked Chemistry at school. Overall I got a B in science, would have been a high A if i scored better in the Chem unit. Guess i can't really complain about that lol

Hmmm, Bakuman still excellent even if the words "Shonen Jack" annoy the hell out of me for no reason. :L
    I hate Chem. so much. I mean I hate the teacher, I mean I hate the teachers multiple test! D:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    Just realised i have to be out of my house in just over 8 hours...so up in about 6 and a half. This is not good as i'm not even tired yet. To continue my procrastination or not, tough question.

To keep this on the J/E topic have any of you got the song "One more time, one more chance" by Masayoshi Yamazaki? If so, where did you get it? Been looking around but can't find it anywhere in town. :(

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Just realised i have to be out of my house in just over 8 hours...so up in about 6 and a half. This is not good as i'm not even tired yet. To continue my procrastination or not, tough question.

To keep this on the J/E topic have any of you got the song "One more time, one more chance" by Masayoshi Yamazaki? If so, where did you get it? Been looking around but can't find it anywhere in town. :(
    I just searched that song and "mp3" in google and it popped up :o

Anyways, I'm heading off to watch Kekkaishi.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Well, my day just got a whole lot better xD

CureCom just released episode 11 of Fresh! Pretty Cure after... more than two months. And apparently episode 12 will be released tomorrow, lol

I've completely given up on trying to figure out their release schedule xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back