• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

J-E Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    I read the summary of that, looks ok. It might be one of those you don't get until quite late on. I dunno.

I'm gonna go set some fireworks off in the garden with the family soon. Can't be bothered to stay with them for too long *Starts faking sore throat*.

I'm actually really tired but won't be able to sleep due to all of the fireworks and dogs going mad due to fireworks. :L

To add some actuall J/E discussion to this post i'm thinking about starting Welcome to the NHK! tonight. Either that or just watch somemore Ghost Hunt or Hayate.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    Yet another DBZ reference in an anime i'm watching.

J-E Discussion

Yup, i'm also still waiting for SS to finish before watching. I hope it doesn't let me down.

lol Hayate rips off just about everything XD

Also, Bakuman EXTREME MANGA READING! I loved how they did the review of that. It was awesome.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    I won at bowling. I'm happy.

Anyway Todays J/E on my to do list will be Bakuman and OreNo as long as they get subbed quickly. Other than that i'll probably speed read some more To Love-Ru / Deadman Wonderland chapters and watch random episodes from the shows on my watching list.

*realises I watch too much. xD

Lυcas

» Gent
    Years
    I love EDEN OF THE EAST! :O It's actually one of my favorites. xD

*clears throat* Hello. I am Lucas, new to the town. Call me Luca, or Luke. Howdy? This discussion is the first thing that I saw around here, so yeah. :D

I haven't been watching a lot of anime lately. :( College is taking a lot of my time, but hopefully I can start watching again soon. ;)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I love EDEN OF THE EAST! :O It's actually one of my favorites. xD

*clears throat* Hello. I am Lucas, new to the town. Call me Luca, or Luke. Howdy? This discussion is the first thing that I saw around here, so yeah. :D

I haven't been watching a lot of anime lately. :( College is taking a lot of my time, but hopefully I can start watching again soon. ;)
    Yo Luke.

Is Eden of the East mainly a romance? Or something different?

Lυcas

» Gent
    Years
    Well, it does have romance in it, but I don't see it as the "presiding" genre in it. It's mainly action + drama/mystery/sci-fi if you ask me, and has some hilarious moments. XD

The art is what I LOVE in the anime. :D If you are a person that sees art as something important in an anime, then this will make your day, YOUR YEAR. XD

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

And thanks for the welcome, guys! :D

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I might watch it, I'm a sucker for romance tho.

Anyways, I'm going to watch some Eng. Dub FMA:B.

Lυcas

» Gent
    Years
    Thank you. :D

And you watch PCSS, too? :O I though I was the only one, haha. I watched it last year, though I felt like a little girl o_O. LOL.

And I love FMA! :O I am glad people here like what I like. In another forums, no one like the anime I did. :( I thought my taste sucked, lol.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Thank you. :D

And you watch PCSS, too? :O I though I was the only one, haha. I watched it last year, though I felt like a little girl o_O. LOL.

And I love FMA! :O I am glad people here like what I like. In another forums, no one like the anime I did. :( I thought my taste sucked, lol.
    Do you have a MAL account? Your taste seems pretty good if you ask me!

You like FMA too? Click on the pic in my sig (The Tattoo from FMA) and it'll guide you to a fanclub :D

Lυcas

» Gent
    Years
    I used to have 2 years ago, but I didn't use it for months and forgot all about MAL. :( I am going to make a new one tomorrow, hopefully. I watched almost every [known] anime before 2005. xD

Ahhh, the fanclub looks awesome. I will send the form soon. :D The spoiler tag is not opening >.>

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I used to have 2 years ago, but I didn't use it for months and forgot all about MAL. :( I am going to make a new one tomorrow, hopefully. I watched almost every [known] anime before 2005. xD

Ahhh, the fanclub looks awesome. I will send the form soon. :D The spoiler tag is not opening >.>
    lol XD I've only seen a lot of the good ecchi, romance, and such. XD

Just PM me if the form spoiler isn't working and I'll send you the form :D

Lυcas

» Gent
    Years
    I watch Ecchi sometimes, but not A LOT of it, like High School of the Dead; the fanservice was pointless and annoying at times. >.< Romance is my second favorite genre after comedy. XD

The spoiler is still not working. *sigh* I will try another browser later on. :D

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    I'm neither for or against ecchi really. Only 2 of my top 10 anime (Mnemosyne: Mnemosyne no Musume-tachi and Elfen Lied) have ecchi. Meh it's not a deal breaker or sealer in what i watch really.

Says that and then look at the latest page of manga i'm reading. lol.

Spoiler:

Lυcas

» Gent
    Years
    YOU LIKE ELFEN LIED? :O I love it! An infamous bloody masterpiece! XD The only thing that irritates me is Kouta; I don't like him >..< LUCY FOR THE WIN! Nana is not so bad, either. :D

The other one, is that any good? I only heard it has some yuri in it.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    I didn't mind Kouta actually, usually his type of "meh" attitude character annoys me but he was ok.

Indeed it did have some Yuri. A female informant who gives information for "favours" would be the reason for that tag. Also that was a very bloody and dark, awesome though.

Lυcas

» Gent
    Years
    Says that and then look at the latest page of manga i'm reading. lol.

Spoiler:

To Love-Ru!!!! I love the manga version :D

And I might try it. It looks interesting.

I need to finish GetBackers first! It's amazing. :D

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I watch Ecchi sometimes, but not A LOT of it, like High School of the Dead; the fanservice was pointless and annoying at times. >.< Romance is my second favorite genre after comedy. XD

The spoiler is still not working. *sigh* I will try another browser later on. :D
    Romance is my favorite, then School Life then Ecchi XD

Elfen Lied was gory as heck :O

Have you heard about Motto To love Ru?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back