• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jack's trade thread

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2014
    if you dont want the pktopia's i can offer a taiwan pokepark jirachi and a channel jirachi

flygonjack

Pwnager
    Years
    Ok, i'll be there in a sec.

sounds good i'm on wifi waiting for ya.

if you dont want the pktopia's i can offer a taiwan pokepark jirachi and a channel jirachi

Yes, i would be much more happy with those for the 10 ANIV umbreon and espeon.

Ok lemme breed you a those pokemon and I'll tell you when I'm ready. Should take me about 5 minutes.

that's sounds perfect. i'll be waiting, and you get a free icebeam mudkip out of the deal.

Fenix

Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2009
    What's your name on the game thing because i have many people that are doing trades right now? Is it Chris?

Perfectionist

Perfectionism is an Art
    Years
    Ok I got the Paras, Nidoran and a Jynx Egg and I'll go wait for you in WiFi now.
    My name is:Massimo
    My FC is; 2019 9119 9153

flygonjack

Pwnager
    Years
    Luxio - OT: Harry, Hasty (T)
    Umbreon - OT: Kristen, Lonely (T)
    Charmander - OT: Carlos, Lax (UT)
    I'll take the aura mew for one of those shinies.

Ok I got the Paras, Nidoran and a Jynx Egg and I'll go wait for you in WiFi now.
    My name is:Massimo
    My FC is; 2019 9119 9153
    alright just give me about three - five min.

no it's Siliva and/or Jackquote]
    oh ok..........it's not working

Invite a trade...........

Andrea

Konoha Ninja ^^
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2008
    hey, i was wondering if you still needed these pokemon, Electabuzz, Pinsir, Lotad, Surskit, Azurill and Aron ? The Electabuzz has Ice Punch and Cross Chop. if you are interested i can give you all for 1 shiny.

Back