• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jacob Stumbles In!

Jacobliterator

Protector of Mr Saturns
    Years
    Hi!

I'm the Jacobliterator (but you can call me Jacob if ya rather). I initially came here for the fan games, but I thought "eh, might as well stick around and hang out". I'm a bit of a Steel type fanatic (even though Golurk is my fav) and my favourite Pokemon game is Platinum.

Not really sure what else I can say. Haven't been on a forum in years.

I look forward to hanging out here and chatting about stuff.

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey Jacob! You picked a great time to join the community, what with the announcement of SnS! Here's hoping it ends up being as good or better than Platinum, eh? :) I totally get being.. particular about Pokemon types. I'm a bit of a Fairy type fanatic myself! You're among friends here, lol.

Have you checked out our Discord server? Definitely a great place to hang out, chat, and make friends! And don't hesitate to reach out to me if you have any questions or concerns about the forums.

Happy posting!

Back