• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jak and Daxter club

Avenging Angel

Depression is my Reflection
    Years
    Mind if I join? I have all 4 games. Jak and Daxter: The Precusor Legacy, Jak II, JakIII, Jak X. I'm trying to complete Jak X. I find Jak to be one of the greatest character in Video Game history.

MUSION

>:)
    Years
    Sure you can join, try to post as often as possible. By the way, which is your favourite gun from Jak 2/3?

Avenging Angel

Depression is my Reflection
    Years
    I only use the Peace-maker if I'm in a tight spot, or if I want to go insane shoting everything that moves >_>

MUSION

Years
    Yeah I know what you mean. I'm also like that with the Gyro Burster. No matter what the situation, I barely ever use the Supernova (unless I'm on a rampage with infinate ammo etc.) mainly because it uses so much ammo.

Croconaw

Herro dere :3 can i help youz?
    Years
    Hi Avenging Angel. Glad you joined. Sorry i couldnt greet you soon enough. Jus like Musion said, post a lot. M fav gun is the 2cd upgrade of the Vulcuan Fury on the 3rd game. It kicks A S S ! and if you need help on Jak X, feel free to ask Me or MUSION for help. We beat it already.

MUSION

Years
    My favourite type of races are:
    Circuit Tracks - Circuit Race, Deathrace
    Arena Tracks - Deathmatch, Sport Hunt

MUSION

Years
    Yeah, I love the Dethdrome, mainly beacause it is a perfect raceway. You don't have to worry about terrain effecting you.

MUSION

Years
    Yeah, you need to be able to adjust to whatever terrain you're racing on. Especially on the 'Tour' tracks as the terrain is always changing, mostly on the 'Eastern Tour' (that IS the Haven City one right?).

Croconaw

Years
    It may sound weird but, i dont like the PSP. To me its jus a waste of money.But i have a PS2, and i'm waiting for the PS3 to come out.

MUSION

Years
    I don't really like PSP's either (I have a GBASP and I'm happy with only one handheld console) but you can unlock the Daxtermobile plus some other things if you have the Daxter game on PSP.

MUSION

Years
    Mine's also BLUE! I'm on it nearly all the time at the minute (when I'm not on my computer) because i'm really into Pokemon Emerald.

Croconaw

Years
    Me too. Have you caught al 200 pokemon? I have. I have beat the game entirely. And now i have a Totodile!!!! You can pick between a Totodile, Chikarita or a Cyndaquil when you catch all 200 pokemon.

Back