• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jak and Daxter club

MUSION

>:)
Years
  • I sure did :)

Mostly got money and chocolate. Negi got me Team Fortress 2, which is just installing now. I got him some manga, which has yet to arrive XD

Did you guys have a good Christmas and what did you get?

Croconaw

Herro dere :3 can i help youz?
    Years
  • Thats cool. I got my PS3! Cant believe it. I've already beaten Metal Gear Solid 4. Its a great game. Now i need a new game lol. Any suggestions??

MUSION

Years
  • I haven't played any PS3 games enough to be able to recommend them.

Fallout 3 started pretty good, but the start is all I've played :/

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    Well, I was going to join this seeing a I quite enjoyed the first game.

However it seems like all you've done for the last five pages is chat about anything but Jak & Daxter. 0.o
    Didn't you get a warning for that already?

MUSION

Years
  • No -_-

Hmm, usually when someone new comes on we get J&D talk. Man, to think I got excited when I saw an unfamiliar name :(

Anyway, good luck getting your drivers licence! (Though you may have already been by now XD)

Croconaw

Years
  • Well, I was going to join this seeing a I quite enjoyed the first game.

However it seems like all you've done for the last five pages is chat about anything but Jak & Daxter. 0.o
    Didn't you get a warning for that already?
    Yeah i guess we did get a warning. Oh well. Sooner or later, you'll get over it.

MUSION

Years
  • Oh ok, well good luck for then!

I've been watching 'Yu-gi-oh! 5D's' and the main character, Yusei, kinda reminds me of Jak. Ironically enough, his rival's name is Jack.

MUSION

Years
  • I thought my post was on topic ¦/

Anyway Croc, I was thinking of going back to Jak 3 and trying to get some of the remaining precursor orbs. Mainly the ones that you get for reaching gold in challenges, searching for the scattered ones (if there's any left) would be too frustrating XD

Croconaw

Years
  • Not to sound like an ass, but quite frankly those damn posts telling us to get back on topic are pissing me off. They really are. Im jus like that i guess.

Yeah, now that i got my PS3, i can start playin my Jak games now. Sweet.

deco11

Custom User Tile
    Years
  • Hey guys.

Ive been homebrewing up all of my consoles, like my new PSP 3000!!!
    Have either of you played Daxter? It's like $12 but I dunno if I should get it or not...

I have also been looking for my PS2 games, I can't semm to find Jak 2 or Jak and Daxter, but I would have played them seeing as it is the holidays.

Anyway, hopefully I'll come on a bit more often now, and play some more Jak 3...

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    Oooh, Daxter was one of the very few games I had for my PSP.

It was actually quite playable, and at £6 what have you got to loose? ^^

deco11

Custom User Tile
    Years
  • $12.

I went to EBGames today and they didn't have it.
    It got 9.1 on gamespot, so I'll definately think about it.

Any news on the Jack PS3 game?

Back