• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jake Lee's New Tradez~

Years
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
All my Pokemon are Fully-Redis. Only a few remain that are my own, but off the top of my head I can tell you Excadrill, Archeops, Krookodile/Sandile, Salamence, Yanmega and Abomasnow are all mine bred by me

Swampert and Hydreigon Also

MAJOR revamp done to OP

/25 char

Last edited:
Years
I have a shiny timid thundurus flawless Iv's (30 speed for HP ice) if you still want one.

Its level 40 and untrained. I am planning to train it soon (4 Def/ 252 SpA/ 252 Spe). If you want it just vm and we can schedule the trade :)

greg0915

Tomorrow is a new day
Years
already got thundurus, thanks though and greg, you should let me help you with IV breeding lol cause those arent too great :/

yeah i don't have a very good Ditto and i'm not the most experienced:(
but would you trade the egg move ferroseed?

P.S. i forgot where i posted this lol

Years
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Hey I can get you alot of flawless dittos to breed with :P and alot of Egg Move Fathers too..

Back