• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

James's Welcome

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2005
    Hey I'm James and I havn't been here in awhile but now im back
    Peace out homie slices
    P.S. Torchic rocks the house

Years
    I don't really remember if you came back, but welcome anyways. Just follow the rules and such, and enjoy PC for the rest of the time you'll be here. ^^
    EDIT: Don't double post please. Just use the "EDIT" button next time. ^^;

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    There sure are lots of people returning to PC today! Welcome back!

Jash Ibanez

Wazup dude!!!
    Years
    Welcome!!! and follow the rules because you just broke one XD (You double post XP)
    If you have any doubt PM (private message) me
    If wanna be my friend PM me XD

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Yesh, please don't double post. ^^; You should go check out the rules for PC to be sure you know how the forums work. :3 PM me if you have any questions too. ^______^ Anyways, I'm Kelsey, it's a pleasure to meet you! ^o^ Welcome to PC and have a great time! ^_~

~Kelsey

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    POkeMan1990 said:
    Hey I'm James and I havn't been here in awhile but now im back
    Peace out homie slices
    P.S. Torchic rocks the house
    Hello. Welcome back to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to ask me. I will try my best to help you. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. I hope you will have fun and have a great time.

ArchAngel

I also answer to "Hey sexy"
    Years
    wow, james, ur getting popular, yaeh, i dragged him here like last year, lol
    i forgot to add u to my friends, so ill do that now, basicly Follow the rules or im you untill your eyes pop out!

Back