• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Janet's Breast @ superbowl!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
  • ehh...as droolworthy as that pic is, I don't think directly linking it here is allowed...

The King of Water Pokemon

Admiring my Avatar
    Years
  • Didn't you see Janet's face. There was definitely a look of surprise on it. Justin though... he was smiling. Neither one is going to be punished... CBS is getting the fines. I think we should boycott Justin! Lol

Missingno Baby

Moyasimon Addict
    Years
  • ***update***
    MTV Admitted to planning the whole thing!!
    I'm offended!!!! I LIVE In HOUSTON!! >:( **** Jackson, oh,
    yes, it was a big deal for younger peops to see that! Think of what'll happen!
    Uhhh...all the kids talked about it at school...**** Timberlake!

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
  • today on the cbs news they apologized for the incident saying they will make sure nothing like that happens again and that it was intentional. it was planned and they had no idea or they would've tried to stop it. i didn't see it happen cuz i don't like football but i heard about it. my friend told me that it said on janet's website that she was going to have a special surprise or something. what a surprise.

Years
  • Haruka said:
    You still have to applogize to me for disrespect towards me still...
    Quit it. He said sorry for disrespecting so just stop complaining and act your age. You'll never get around in life with that. The more you tell them to apologize the more urge they'll have to not.

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
    Years
  • latiosspud said:
    Quit it. He said sorry for disrespecting so just stop complaining and act your age. You'll never get around in life with that. The more you tell them to apologize the more urge they'll have to not.
    He broke a rule so he should owe me a aplogy, privately... and please, if you don't have nothing nice to say, then don't say it.

Okay, back to topic.

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • Hey Haruka...let's play a game! It's called, Being A Mod!

When your mod, your more mature! Meaning you don't whine and complain when you don't get your way! When your mod, you don't fuss when and ask for apologies!

Let's play another game, it's called Lock The Thread You Screwed! First we have to find a thread you screwed...HEY I FOUND ONE! Let's have fun and LOCK IT!!

Sorry I have to lock your thread ^^Nick^^, but hey, we're playing Lock the Thread That Haruka Screwed...and looky here, she screwed one...

(this is being locked because there will be a flame war, and a mod will be in it, which is very very very bad)

~LOCKED

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back