• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(~January Daily Chit-Chat~)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 15, 2015
Airashii said:
Aw crap. I'm being owned on the spam table.
  1. Simon - 422
  2. Jack O'Neill - 229
  3. CharMz - 171
  4. Kahoshi - 159
  5. Chibi-chan - 158
  6. Mystic - 145
  7. Airashii - 143
  8. Chairman Kaga - 120
  9. Kazuhito - 118
  10. KSP Edgegirl Mayl - 90

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
Years
Jack O'Neill said:
  1. Simon - 422
  2. Jack O'Neill - 229
  3. CharMz - 171
  4. Kahoshi - 159
  5. Chibi-chan - 158
  6. Mystic - 145
  7. Airashii - 143
  8. Chairman Kaga - 120
  9. Kazuhito - 118
  10. KSP Edgegirl Mayl - 90
I was in fifth place before. But because I've now found something else to occupy my time, I doubt I'll be able to take it back.

Space Guard

Part-Time Avenger
Years
Can I just ask whatyou are all one about? What TV prgram is it? I bet its an American exclusive program though. Anyway I turned 13 yesterday so I nned advice on what to spend my ?100 on. I like Star wars and Bionicle so any advice would be nice. I am now going to stop waffling off!

Years
  • Seen Aug 4, 2015
Airashii said:
I was in fifth place before. But because I've now found something else to occupy my time, I doubt I'll be able to take it back.
Gaia? Super Gaia? SEED? Something naughty?

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
Airashii said:
I was like in...4th I think...but then I didn't post for like a day or two. Meh, cookies.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
Years
Simon said:
Gaia? Super Gaia? SEED? Something naughty?
I discovered a hidden part of Gaia where the faeries fly free and the grass is purple, or something like that.

It's quite like how I've always wanted PC to be. <3

Years
  • Seen Aug 4, 2015
Airashii said:
I discovered a hidden part of Gaia where the faeries fly free and the grass is purple, or something like that.

It's quite like how I've always wanted PC to be. <3
...Purple grass.

Why don't you just smoke crack then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back