• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(~January Daily Chit-Chat~)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 15, 2015
Simon said:
Someone explain to me why that girl is cuddling with Sheppard.
1. John = Big Pimpin'

-or-

2. The girl's actually working for the Wraith and is trying to get close to John so she can get intel from him and give it to her Wraith superiors

I'll bet you twelve Wraith Darts and an Ori Prior that #2 is the reason why. XD

Mystic

Care for some Tea?
Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 5, 2007
Its got to be #2, this happens alot in shows and then she'll probly end up getting rescued by John or turning to good.

Years
  • Seen Aug 4, 2015
Arcanine said:
Keep watching the episode and you'll see, and it'll be something strange too. O_o
See...the way I ran it through was like...the Wraith somehow transformed ito a human woman...and like...was in the mood for breeding...and created some super human-wraith child...like that thing with that one Goa'uld kid...

I like the breeding part of my theory...humans and wraith...heh.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 15, 2015
Simon said:
See...the way I ran it through was like...the Wraith somehow transformed ito a human woman...and like...was in the mood for breeding...and created some super human-wraith child...like that thing with that one Goa'uld kid...

Well, Wraith used to be human, right? They obviously have a great deal of their human DNA left; what's to say humans and Wraith aren't genetically compatible? XD

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
Simon said:

At first I also thought she was some Wraith (some how). But sadly I found out it couldn't be true. XD

Mystic

Care for some Tea?
Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 5, 2007
Geeze, watching this brings me back to my Star Trek days. Those was years ago though. XD

Jack O'Neill

Banned
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 15, 2015
Arcanine said:
At first I also thought she was some Wraith (some how). But sadly I found out it couldn't be true. XD
She's just some human girl working for them. Pity; I thought she was kinda cute. XD

Now pay up those twelve Darts and the Prior, Simon. XP

Jack O'Neill

Banned
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 15, 2015
Simon said:
*gives you twelve dartboard darts and a random priest*
*uses a Philosopher's Stone to transmute the darts into...Darts and transforms the priest into a Prior*

Years
  • Seen Aug 4, 2015
Jack O'Neill said:
*uses a Philosopher's Stone to transmute the darts into...Darts and transforms the priest into a Prior*
*shoves you into the Gate while you're using the Stone*

Mystic

Care for some Tea?
Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 5, 2007
That was a good episode. Thanks for pointing me torwards this show again. I'll have to check out next week for what happens in that 'paradise'.

Years
  • Seen Aug 4, 2015
Does that number count of survivors in the opening for BSG ever change? I mean...I know people have continued to die in this.

Years
  • Seen Aug 4, 2015
Arcanine said:
It's an opening, tell me how many openings you know that changes from ep to ep. XD
Well, it's just text. If they keep a "blank" copy around, they can just type it out every time someone dies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back