• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(~January Daily Chit-Chat~)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    Jack O'Neill said:
    Gaia performs routine member cleanups, right? How long does a member have to be inactive to have his/her account deleted?
    They don't delete inactive accounts. They have so much space that even 1,000 active members won't even account for .001% of it.

But if you want to make a new account, log into yours, change your username and e-mail to something else, then log out and make a new one.

Simon said:
    You spend too much time on Gaia.

Chibi goes to Gaia? Who else here goes there...?
    I don't spend nearly as much time as I used to... XD

And only all of the 'mafia', bar you.

Chibi-chan said:
    I got all 8 Christmas ones XP
    How do you think I got rich so fast? XD
    ...oh.

Ivan said:
    There's a New Year's event on Gaia?
    I'm pretty sure I told you about this before. o_o Go to Durem, and click on the mansion in the bottom left corner.

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    Simon said:
    GS is the epitome of the lack of refinement, cultivation, and [good] taste.

I won't agree...but I certainly won't disagree..

Jack O'Neill said:
    Because Lacus is much more refined, cultivated, and tasteful than...that guy. At least that's what Chibi's trying to get at.

Sure, Lacus is hot..but can she kill..?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Airashii said:
    I don't spend nearly as much time as I used to... XD

And only all of the 'mafia', bar you..
    So what...? One hour less than usual?

Yay. I'm special.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    Simon said:
    GS is the epitome of the lack of refinement, cultivation, and [good] taste.
    I can guarantee you haven't watched it enough to make that judgment. XP

Simon said:
    HA~! How'd you piss the woman off?
    He was annoying Avatar and I after I told him to stop.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    CharMz said:
    Sure, Lacus is hot..but can she kill..?
    She hasn't killed anyone by her own hand...yet. She has great potential for killing, being a Coordinator with a SEED mode and all; just get her behind the controls of an MS and watch the enemies get blown to bits.

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    Ivan said:
    Me, CharMZ, etc.

I would be there more often if Ty didn't ban me from his guild.

The z...joo people and deh Z.

I don't like...totally mess up any of your usernames..? Do I..?

Jack O'Neill said:
    She hasn't killed anyone by her own hand...yet. She has great potential for killing, being a Coordinator with a SEED mode and all; just get her behind the controls of an MS and watch the enemies get blown to bits.

Now compare that to someone who has both the will and ability to kill/destroy/etc and let them loose into a one on one fight without any sort of handicap..

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Airashii said:
    I can guarantee you haven't watched it enough to make that judgment. XP

He was annoying Avatar and I after I told him to stop.
    And what happens to that guarantee when I say I have the entire set stored in a nice folder labled "Gundam SEED Destiny" in My Videos?

Right...

Last edited:

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    Jack O'Neill said:
    She hasn't killed anyone by her own hand...yet.
    ...which will probably change in MSV. XD

Simon said:
    And what happens to that guarantee when I say I have the entire set stored in a nice folder labled "Gundam SEED" in My Videos?
    Then go and watch it all. I thought SEED was just another boring Gundam series at first. Then I watched it and found out that it was quite original.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Airashii said:
    Then go and watch it all. I thought SEED was just another boring Gundam series at first. Then I watched it and found out that it was quite original.
    *points to edit* I have Destiny. >.>

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    Airashii said:
    ...which will probably change in MSV. XD

Bleh, I used to only really watch GS for the battle scenes..I usually just went and did something else when they began on of those chatter filled moments you'd find in MGS2:SOL..

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    I only watched the first and last couple episodes of GS on cartoon network. The parts where the guy was like at school and took the Gundam and at the end when everyone was shooting nukes and giant satelite lasers at each other.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    Simon said:
    *points to edit* I have Destiny. >.>
    ...well Destiny's better IMHO, but go watch SEED first. I've found that once you watch SEED, you start to understand and enjoy Destiny more.

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    Simon said:
    I only watched the first and last couple episodes of GS on cartoon network. The parts where the guy was like at school and took the Gundam and at the end when everyone was shooting nukes and giant satelite lasers at each other.

I don't recall that...but I really only caught about twenty episodes of seed...two of them I can only remember..

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    CharMz said:
    I don't recall that...but I really only caught about twenty episodes of seed...two of them I can only remember..
    The superweapons bit was like the very last few episodes. Those two Gundams were like shooting off beams and blowing everything up to try to stop some satelite thing from firing a laser at Earth.

Or something...

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    Simon said:
    The superweapons bit was like the very last few episodes. Those two Gundams were like shooting off beams and blowing everything up to try to stop some satelite thing from firing a laser at Earth.

Or something...

Well, that was definitely a spoiler.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Well, I assumed that someone who likes to watch battle scenes would've seen those episodes since they were pretty much nothing but fighting.

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    Simon said:
    Well, I assumed that someone who likes to watch battle scenes would've seen those episodes since they were pretty much nothing but fighting.

But I barely could watch it..because there was always school and crap..O_o

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back