• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(~January Daily Chit-Chat~)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Simon said:
    The superweapons bit was like the very last few episodes. Those two Gundams were like shooting off beams and blowing everything up to try to stop some satelite thing from firing a laser at Earth.

Or something...
    Oh, those episodes. Kira nearly gets his *** kicked by Rau Le Creuset, Mu La Flaga and Natarle Badgiruel both die, Athrun blows up his MS (again), and Athrun's dad wants to fire off a massive microwave blast at Earth but gets shot by one of his own men before he can do so.

Yeah.

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    Jack O'Neill said:
    Oh, those episodes. Kira nearly gets his *** kicked by Rau Le Creuset, Mu La Flaga and Natarle Badgiruel both die, Athrun blows up his MS (again), and Athrun's dad wants to fire off a massive microwave blast at Earth but gets shot by one of his own men before he can do so.

Yeah.

Isn't that the episode where he's supposedly "dead"?

That episode was awesome.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    CharMz said:
    But I barely could watch it..because there was always school and crap..O_o
    >.> I read crap as rape.

But yeah...what Mr. I'm Super Obsessed With Gundam SEED said.

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    Simon said:
    >.> I read crap as rape.

But yeah...what Mr. I'm Super Obsessed With Gundam SEED said.

XD That's funny..

Well..bleh.

OMG MEMGAMAN WON'T STAY ALIVE!

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    CharMz said:
    XD That's funny..

Well..bleh.

OMG MEMGAMAN WON'T STAY ALIVE!
    I'm glad I could entertain you with my crude mind.

MegaMan games used to be so good...but now they suck. The storylines are fundamentally the same. Mihgt as well make it into an FPS if they haven't already.

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    Simon said:
    I'm glad I could entertain you with my crude mind.

MegaMan games used to be so good...but now they suck. The storylines are fundamentally the same. Mihgt as well make it into an FPS if they haven't already.

I get tired of the old bull people pull..(wtf..that rhymed)

Yeah..its like a blind man teaching an old animal new things..

And Megaman as a FPS? That...would be awfully strange..

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    What would be so strange about it? It could even be 3rd (or 2nd...I dunno) person with a controllable camera. It'd be like Metriod Prime. I bet they could do more with it that way anyway. Imagine fighting Sigma like that.

Or a LoZ style game with Zero.

The last MM game I played was MMX7 and the graphics were...they could've been much better. It's the freaking PS2 ****.

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    Simon said:
    What would be so strange about it? It could even be 3rd (or 2nd...I dunno) person with a controllable camera. It'd be like Metriod Prime. I bet they could do more with it that way anyway. Imagine fighting Sigma like that.

Or a LoZ style game with Zero.

The last MM game I played was MMX7 and the graphics were...they could've been much better. It's the freaking PS2 ****.

Megaman + First Person Shooter=Strangeness..

Calling Megaman a FPS would be strange enough. And Megaman doesn't really revolve around weapons and warfare as most FPS do, but more of bleh.

There's just something about it..combining two elements I know well enough into something I can see possible..I don't know what...but it seems strange..

Last MM game I played was actually MMX...for the SNES..XD I have nothing against the graphics...but it was just tough..

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    Simon said:
    Present day. Or both. Whatever works for you.

Okay..
    There aren't any emulators for present day systems..and they most likely won't be compatible with my PSP.

The other SNES roms suck.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Well lah dee freaking dah.

Make some counterfeit ones and buy yourself a new game.

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    Simon said:
    Well lah dee freaking dah.

Make some counterfeit ones and buy yourself a new game.

I wouldn't know how to do that..and I have only $119 which I don't plan on wasting any time soon..

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    CharMz said:
    I wouldn't know how to do that..and I have only $119 which I don't plan on wasting any time soon..
    What could you possible do with $119? It's like only just enough for a nice pair of shoes.

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    Simon said:
    What could you possible do with $119? It's like only just enough for a nice pair of shoes.

Dude, Poor guy over here.

And I get no allowance, so money doesn't come easy for me..

I could buy myself several month's worth of food if everyone in my family dies.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back