• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(~January Daily Chit-Chat~)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucid

The half-ascended Goa'uld overlord of the Milky Way is now complaining that some Tau'ri woman is being mean to him. I laugh. XD
    Jacky, what's a Tau'ri? @@

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Kahoshi said:
    Jacky, what's a Tau'ri? @@
    It's the Goa'uld word for "human," Brigadier General Paige. It literally means "the first ones" or "those of first world" and is used to describe humans hailing from Earth.

Do the Goa'uld have separate words for Natural, Coordinator, and Extended, or do they just consider them all the same?

Last edited:

Mystic

Care for some Tea?
    Years
    • Age 37
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 5, 2007
    I don't think Paigy means any harm, Simon. My vacation ends this Thursday, thats when I go back.

I might be slow to respond, I've got a large Role Play to type up. ^^;

Lucid

So we're not evenly matched anymore? You think you're better than me now!? I THINK NOT, SHORTIE.
    So what if I'm short, it'd be weird if I were taller then most guys~ ;O And you're the one that started crying, and that's really unattractive, some chicks like men who know how to let their feelings out, but I don't like any who like wusses. D;

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Kahoshi said:
    So what if I'm short, it'd be weird if I were taller then most guys~ ;O And you're the one that started crying, and that's really unattractive, some chicks like men who know how to let their feelings out, but I don't like any who like wusses. D;
    >.> I just died a little inside.

Lucid

.. When in hell did you ever admit to being an idiot?
    >>;;

Don't party yet. I'm not gone 'till tomorrow~
    Yeah, Kura's right, Simy, I've never seen you admit to being an idiot. ;<

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
  • Simon said:
    Google it, why don't you? Very first link at the top of the results.

I wasn't thinking about google at the time...even if there is a search bar at the top right of my browser..

Simon The Sissy said:
    Mean evil horrible disgusting twitchy girl.

>.<

Oh dude...someone just called you a sissy...You going to take that?

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Kura said:
    .. When in hell did you ever admit to being an idiot?
    >>;;

Don't party yet. I'm not gone 'till tomorrow~
    The last time was when Eli called me an idiot and I concured, but you misenterpreted what I said and thought I was saying that I was smart.

Lucid

Well, he cried for heaven's sake. D; Plus he came up with dumb come backs? How just plain... ick. D;!!!!

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Dawg 2005 said:
    SSSH! XD Why do have to repe- *looks at Simon* Dude it wasn't me. xD;;
    Do it again later when I've rebuilt my confidence. I'm kind of down at the moment after my previous session with Paige.

>.<

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back