• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(~January Daily Chit-Chat~)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mystic

Care for some Tea?
    Years
    • Age 37
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 5, 2007
    Simon said:
    Mmm...I keep getting sidetracked and forgetting about this place. But can you blame me? None of you are interesting anymore. It's interest to me has been on the decline ever since Gian left. Plus, none of the other regulars are here, save Ty.

Wait a minute, I'm one of the regulars now. At least I thought I was that is.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Simon said:
    Mmm...I keep getting sidetracked and forgetting about this place. But can you blame me? None of you are interesting anymore. It's interest to me has been on the decline ever since Gian left. Plus, none of the other regulars are here, save Ty.
    I'm a regular if you hadn't noticed.

Thanks Simon D:

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Airashii said:
    Replace 'DCC' with 'chat'. I don't use DCC to make friends any more, too many noobs. :<

Speaking of which, FF just started lagging like hell, so if you need me, you can find me in chat. o-o
    Why would you need to make friends with older members? I mean if they're not your friends by now then they're not going to be. XD

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Simon said:
    I'm not poor. You see this $2600 USD computer? That's not poor. $2900 counting the monitor.[/brag]
    Hah~

My parents have paid for me going to DC last year for a week, and are paying for my Rotary thing and I'm getting a new laptop.

</brag>

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Paul said:
    Hah~

My parents have paid for me going to DC last year for a week, and are paying for my Rotary thing and I'm getting a new laptop.

</brag>
    Japan is weird. They see a white person and they're like "OMG!!" Or so I've heard from my white friend...

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Arcanine said:
    I still haven't seen the specs on it.
    Look in the Computer sub-forum for a thread labeled "Soon to be built specs." It's not "soon to be built" anymore though.

4200+ DUAL CORE!!

But I wanted the 4400+...

Mystic

Care for some Tea?
    Years
    • Age 37
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 5, 2007
    My computer is kind of old, but its still pretty good. Other than some more RAM and a CD Burner, I need a third hard drive. >.<

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Simon said:
    Look in the Computer sub-forum for a thread labeled "Soon to be built specs." It's not "soon to be built" anymore though.

4200+ DUAL CORE!!

But I wanted the 4400+...
    Pobre Simon~

Hahaha. Sometime I'll build my own computer. Once my life is actually peaceful for once <<"

Cloud_boy

FML
    Years
    I could biult my own computer, if I had the patience and the attetion span to do so, but I don't.
    Simon-Pobre means Poor.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back