• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(~January Daily Chit-Chat~)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Link2005 said:
    Hopefully. Just a little light revising after tea and test questions and i should be fine. I should reall slack of the study though its kinda possesive after a while.

This also reminds me that I must study as well while eating in my lunch break

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Link2005 said:
    I have ?20 to spend (i got it at christmas) I was wondering what to do with it any ideas? (Talking about exams is making me nervous)

I'm sorry but I live in america, i don't know how much is that...is it $100?

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Link2005 said:
    lol. i guess i could do. either that or i could get nintendogs or something. It was actually sold out 3 weeks before christmas! all the shops were empty! Its quite a popular game.

Yeah, All girls have it, even my sis got it for X-Mas. I think its costs more than $38 dollars

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Link2005 said:
    yeah remember i only have around $20 so i have to save another $15 or so in english pound its ?30 to buy new.

What version are you getting? I think I saw about 3 versions

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Link2005 said:
    Like in real life i have played it at a gameshop. Anyway i must go now its getting to tea time now. Good luck with your sats bye.

Okay thanks for the good luck, I'll need it very badly

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    Nintendogs...?

What do you people see in that game..? God...Nintendo is getting weak....

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    The question is, 'What don't we see in it?' It's a virtual dog. Why do you care whether people like it or not? >_>

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back