• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(~January Daily Chit-Chat~)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Four pages since last night...ish.

We managed to get nine on the very first night, people. I'm disappointed.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    Hi everyone! I put a pic of me in The New Pictures of You ~~ POST THREAD! Go see me if you want...

*hides behind lightsaber*

Lucid

I'm almost in Texas, but it's even hotter west of here then it is in Florida. @@;

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Kahoshi said:
    I'm almost in Texas, but it's even hotter west of here then it is in Florida. @@;

I've heard its Arizona that has more hotter temperatures. So is it Arizona or Texas that is hotter. I would like to get a tan about now...*sizzle*

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Link2005 said:
    i live in england so i am safe/ our winters are rainy though.

Same here, right now the weather is like mix Rain and snow. There was only one snow strom here, I'm hopping for another this week, heh

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Link2005 said:
    When it rains after snow it just leaves grey slush on the ground. Personally i hate the stuff.

Yeah it makes the streets slippery and makes people fall on the floor. Thats happen to me only once.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Link2005 said:
    oh did it hurt? I am going back to school tommorow straight into sat exams. Oh i hope i pass.

Oh geez don't remind me about the SAT's, I gotta take those next week. Its time for me to hit the books once again.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back