• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(~January Daily Chit-Chat~)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Mystic said:
    I think I read somewhere that the movie 'Lord of War' was inspired by Jack being so good in firearms.
    I want to see that movie. And yea, that would be Jack. XD

Major-Mike said:
    Yep, he said you are crazy, funny, but at the same time very strict when needed.
    Yep that's me, crazy, funny, Moddy type. And the king of "XD" on PC. XD

Mystic

Care for some Tea?
    Years
    • Age 37
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 5, 2007
    Arcanine said:
    I want to see that movie. And yea, that would be Jack. XD

My dad wants to see it too, but we didn't get it because it wasn't full screen. He hates the black lines on some of the DVDs. :\

Years
    Mystic said:
    My dad wants to see it too, but we didn't get it because it wasn't full screen. He hates the black lines on some of the DVDs. :\
    Those lines are annoying, but those are made for wide-screen TV's, one advantage for the wide-screen versions are the fact that vision is enlarge to see to the sides, but I bet you knew that already.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Well, whadimisswhileiwasshopping?

Fear my 2200 dollar computer. And I don't even have all the parts yet. It's going to be 2600 total.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Airashii said:
    You're thinking of the wrong Arcanine. This one's just a crack addict.
    No, you're wrong Ty. I'm a coke addict. XD

Major-Mike said:
    Arcanine-And also he told me NEVER, under any circumstances, to look at your avatar too long, because you will start to imagine that it really moves.
    But it does move. XD

Mystic said:
    You do see far more with wide screen. I got two of the same movies, one is full and the other is wide, there's a big difference.

Years
    Simon said:
    Well, whadimisswhileiwasshopping?

Fear my 2200 dollar computer. And I don't even have all the parts yet. It's going to be 2600 total.
    Yeah well, fear my crappy mexican-manufactured $350 DELL.

Arcanine- I stared at it for 5 minutes, but it just made my eyes hurt.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Mike: My video card alone is worth twice what your computer is...well...not twice but...1.5-1.8 times more.

Years
    Lust said:
    Mexican-manufactured? Is that supposed to mean that it sucks? Well, screw you then, (insert curse word here).
    No, Mexican-made or Gringo-Made, I'm just stating the fact that my computer sucks compared to his. And don't be mad, I'm a mexican, and I'm proud of it, unlike Aron.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Major-Mike said:
    Good luck, Mr. boss man. Just remeber the odds: 2 against 3,097,076,987.5
    America's population: 299,598,000 (estimate)
    Canada's population: 32.4 million (estimate)
    Total population of all European Union member states: 459,500,000

Emo kids only make up a very, VERY tiny fraction of the 791,498,000 or so people populating the United States, Canada, and the European Union; somewhere along the lines of, say, 791,498 individuals.

Years
    Lust said:
    My computer blows. I need to get a new one.

Shame to hear about your computer. =(
    I want a new computer as well but I know it's not going to happen for a very long time.
    Anyhow, I'm feeling okay currently. I'm just happy that my aunt and her baby boy are really well at the moment.
    On Tuesday I'm going to be doing a lot of painting. (painting the baby's room) Yay.

Years
    Lust said:
    Oh, I wasn't mad. And who's Aron?
    He's called Cloud 09 here, He and I were good friends before he moved to the U.S., since then, the only way to communicate with each other has been by computer, since I can't visit because of the fact that he lives in Texas and I live in Mexico City.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Jack O'Neill said:

Emo kids only make up a very, VERY tiny fraction of the 791,498,000 or so people populating the United States, Canada, and the European Union; somewhere along the lines of, say, 791,498 individuals.
    They're outnumbered by about an exponent of e3.

Years
    Jack O'Neill said:

You would still be preety screwed if they were to achive working brains.

Lust

Ubersexual
    Years
    Major-Mike said:
    He's called Cloud 09 here, He and I were good friends before he moved to the U.S., since then, the only way to communicate with each other has been by computer, since I can't visit because of the fact that he lives in Texas and I live in Mexico City.
    So how does that make him not be proud to be Mexican?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back