• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(~January Daily Chit-Chat~)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mystic

Care for some Tea?
Years
    • Age 37
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 5, 2007
    MoonLight said:
    That could be, Yeah I have been here since, the Old PC 2002 long time to be here XD

Oh, ok. I just joined this place last year, well found it last year too. I mainly joined because of the Game Development section, but I haven't been in there much anymore. Some times I wish I could get back into the swing of game making. Ah well, I'm getting better at graphics and writing though. :)

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
  • Mystic said:
    Oh, ok. I just joined this place last year, well found it last year too. I mainly joined because of the Game Development section, but I haven't been in there much anymore. Some times I wish I could get back into the swing of game making. Ah well, I'm getting better at graphics and writing though. :)

Ah I see :) I hardly know any of the new members here now will have to get to know them more ^_^ I can't remember why I joined PC I just thought it was a pretty forum XD and never made even made a welcome thread till like 2 years ago XD

Mystic

Care for some Tea?
    Years
    • Age 37
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 5, 2007
    MoonLight said:
    Ah I see :) I hardly know any of the new members here now will have to get to know them more ^_^ I can't remember why I joined PC I just thought it was a pretty forum XD and never made even made a welcome thread till like 2 years ago XD

I made one the night I joined. I would like to post some of my graphic works in the Art section. I might make me a Portfolio in the Art section and post some of my works there.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    MoonLight said:
    I joined this place 'cause I wanted to know how much the leftovers item from Pokemon recovered each turn. I didn't make a welcome thread either.

And here I am now...almost two years later.

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
  • Mystic said:
    I made one the night I joined. I would like to post some of my graphic works in the Art section. I might make me a Portfolio in the Art section and post some of my works there.

Cool ^_^ , I may start drawing stuff to post on here again just need to get some new ideas XD

Cloud_boy

FML
    Years
  • I joined PC because my little cousin made me register for him. He had no computer, so he joined in my laptop, and he posted the first posts of this account. my cousin grew tired after 3 days, so he gave me the account I was planning of quitting the next day, but I decided to stay.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back