• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(~January Daily Chit-Chat~)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mystic

Care for some Tea?
Years
    • Age 37
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 5, 2007
    MoonLight said:
    Cool ^_^ , I may start drawing stuff to post on here again just need to get some new ideas XD

I would like to do that too. I just need to get a power cord for my scanner. >.<

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
  • Arcanine said:
    The reason why I joined PC was.......... hell I don't know. I just joined for no reason. XD
    And I'm still here almost 3 years later. XD

Yeah I think I remember when ya joined so long ago I was here before you XD

plus PC wasn't my first forum it was Pojo XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Pojo; that card place eh? I used to hang around there (the site, not the forum) reading some of their articles.

*goes to shower*

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • kublakhan27 said:
    Wow...this is my second day here...and I wish my posts were as colourful as everyone elses lol
    Stick around long enough and they will be. XD

MoonLight said:
    Yeah I think I remember when ya joined so long ago I was here before you XD

plus PC wasn't my first forum it was Pojo XD
    Well Liz, you joined before most members. XD

And PC was my first forum. I guess I never had another forum that was home to me like PC.

Mystic

Care for some Tea?
    Years
    • Age 37
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 5, 2007
    Haruka-chan said:
    How dare you. And when Jack O'Neill's here too. ;<

Hey, I think the twins are safe now. I think I scared CharMz from taking them. XD

kublakhan27

Meandering...
    Years
  • Cloud 09 said:
    So begin by describing yourself, man.

Well, I was invited here by MoonLight actually lol I guess I'm just here to chat mostly but I'm also trying to pick up some Pokemon-related knowledge along the way since I've never played any of the games before.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Lust said:
    Where have you been, Jack?
    Let's see... Left school around 1250, arrived at the hospital at 1320, left the hospital at 1500, got home around 1520, played The Sims and Call of Duty until 2130... Yeah.

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
  • Arcanine said:
    Well how do you think I feel Liz? I mean I've been Staff longer then most of these people been members. Some of them way way way........ longer. XD

Yes I know my friend , You been staff for a very long time XD were both just Old Members XD

Cloud_boy

FML
    Years
  • Jack O'Neill said:
    Let's see... Left school around 1250, arrived at the hospital at 1320, left the hospital at 1500, got home around 1520, played The Sims and Call of Duty until 2130... Yeah.
    Jack, use normal time, since most members here don't understand military time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back