• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Japanese Music

Goten Shy

K a w a i i
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2004
    Japanese Music Is the best. Espesially Utada Hikau. I sent her an email XD

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
  • ash_misty4ever said:

I think my mom finally realized that I am into the japanese culture when I ordered a japanese Pokemon CD. Before that, she thought I listented to Japanese music because I was mental!:classic:
    you are truely lucky my mom thinks it's just a "phase" that I'm going through she wouldn't buy me a Japanese CD (or DVD for that matter) unless A. she also has listened to it B.asked why I want it about a thousand times C.it is my birthday or it's Christmas, or D. delt with asking my dad who really doesn't care wether I have it or not. and even after all of that she still refuses to get it and procedes to ask me "Why?" still that's why I always have downloaded the songs cuz I can't buy the things. So yes my mom just can't handle the fact that I like anything haveing to do with Japan (it's true I even plan on liveing the for about a month dureing spring time somtime before I go to college)even the music and she still thinks anime is a brainless kiddie show even though I've proven it isn't in my research paper last year. all righty done ranting now.

Goten Shy

K a w a i i
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2004
    You cant get Japanese Music CD's in the shop over here, but when i go to america...bewear!

ash_misty4ever

We should be lovers....
    Years
  • Jinona said:
    you are truely lucky my mom thinks it's just a "phase" that I'm going through she wouldn't buy me a Japanese CD (or DVD for that matter) unless A. she also has listened to it B.asked why I want it about a thousand times C.it is my birthday or it's Christmas, or D. delt with asking my dad who really doesn't care wether I have it or not. and even after all of that she still refuses to get it and procedes to ask me "Why?" still that's why I always have downloaded the songs cuz I can't buy the things. So yes my mom just can't handle the fact that I like anything haveing to do with Japan (it's true I even plan on liveing the for about a month dureing spring time somtime before I go to college)even the music and she still thinks anime is a brainless kiddie show even though I've proven it isn't in my research paper last year. all righty done ranting now.
    Wow! Your mom doesn't let you get japanese DVDs! My mom lets me get Japanese DVDs! But I only have CCS2! I really wanna get other anime because I have only seen like 3 anime series!

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
  • ash_misty4ever said:
    Wow! Your mom doesn't let you get japanese DVDs! My mom lets me get Japanese DVDs! But I only have CCS2! I really wanna get other anime because I have only seen like 3 anime series!
    yep I'd like to get FMA and Yu-gi-oh in Japanese problem is I want all of the Yu-gi-oh sieries which costs from where I want it around $201

Goten Shy

K a w a i i
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2004
    Utada is the greatest, although im obsessed with the japanese pokemon opening, its soooo funny. I alos like Shaman King opening music. I was listning to that earlier. XD

Years
  • I like j-rock ^_^

Even though I only understand a minute portion of things, I like the rythm and all... and catchy tunes... (FMA openings)

Suzu

~♥~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005
    I like alot of the J-pop/rock stuff. i like The Pillows alot, they do alota songs in FLCL...

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • I thought I'd add a bit here. ^^;

My Japanese music collection is pretty big, it's nearing 5 GB now. =/ And I basically have something new downloading all the time... most of my music I've never listened to. XD

The biggest portion of my collection is my favorite JPop band, Every Little Thing. I got 14 hours worth of MP3s from them... maybe more as I haven't counted the recent album I downloaded. xD

Gotta love JPop. =P

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
  • I was tempted to buy a couple of ELT's CD's. I chose otherwise (I got DAI CD's instead. lol). Anyway, still can't find the Koda Kumi CD's, this makes me angry. grrrrr... :P

Goten Shy

K a w a i i
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2004
    Utada Hikaru is the best still though. Although some other artist arr pretty good...

Goten Shy

K a w a i i
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2004
    Every Little Thing are really good!im making a CD of them and Utada ;) T'will be great!

Back